Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Discovery channel??? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/discovery-channel-78890/)

Shannon1976 12-19-2012 06:18 PM

Discovery channel???
 
I just found out discovery is canceling some shows like Sons of Guns and anything else that has to do with firearms. Anyone know if this is true?

Fathead00 12-19-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shannon1976
I just found out discovery is canceling some shows like Sons of Guns and anything else that has to do with firearms. Anyone know if this is true?

I know they did cancel American Guns, but I didn't hear about Sons of Guns. NBCSports canceled all their gun shows. This is ridiculous.

PC167 12-19-2012 06:34 PM

What I read was that American guns ratings were falling and that was the reason for the cancellation. They weren't sure on the fate of sons of guns, only that they said that the ratings seem to be pretty good.

Shannon1976 12-19-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PC167 (Post 1058065)
What I read was that American guns ratings were falling and that was the reason for the cancellation. They weren't sure on the fate of sons of guns, only that they said that the ratings seem to be pretty good.

From what I just read the ratings for S.O.G was at an all time high. Thinking I am going to have to find another channel very soon. Seems like the left took hold of them.

TDS92A 12-19-2012 07:08 PM

Has anyone checked S.O.G.'s website?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shannon1976 (Post 1058070)
From what I just read the ratings for S.O.G was at an all time high. Thinking I am going to have to find another channel very soon. Seems like the left took hold of them.


Shannon1976 12-19-2012 07:12 PM

TDS, that would make sense, lol. I will.do that now. Thanks for snapping me out of my blonde blackout.

PC167 12-19-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shannon1976

From what I just read the ratings for S.O.G was at an all time high. Thinking I am going to have to find another channel very soon. Seems like the left took hold of them.

Hopefully A&E doesn't jump on the band wagon canceling shows. Because, if they cancel duck dynasty there'll be problems. :cool:

Shannon1976 12-19-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PC167 (Post 1058112)

I hopefully A&E doesn't jump on the band wagon canceling shows. Because, if they cancel duck dynasty there'll be problems. :cool:

I would be so upset if that show gets canceled, me and my nine year old watch it faithfully. So funny

PC167 12-19-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shannon1976

I would be so upset if that show gets canceled, me and my nine year old watch it faithfully. So funny

The whole family cracks me up... :-D

TDS92A 12-19-2012 07:45 PM

I would have checked it but Gubment computers will not let me. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shannon1976 (Post 1058110)
TDS, that would make sense, lol. I will.do that now. Thanks for snapping me out of my blonde blackout.



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.