Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dirty Girl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4450 Times on 2348 Posts
Likes Given: 254

Default Dirty Girl

milford hills is a outdoorsy club with trap shooting on grounds hunting guided bird hunts etc. its affiliated with the range i go to a lot Mcmiller, i got this in my email this afternoon. not sure what to make of it heh.

---------------------------------------------------

As many of you may have heard Milford Hills Hunt Club in Johnson Creek, WI is hosting the

1st Annual Dirty Girl Mud Run on Saturday August 20, 2011.

The Dirty Girl event is a female only race designed to challenge women of all ages to a dirty day of mud, muck and merriment. The 11 extreme obstacles have been designed by an elite Ex-Army Ranger and will put the runners to the test as they sludge through the 5k course. The event has sold out at 5,000 participants! We are expecting over 10,000 people total in attendance!

Milford Hills will be hosting the bar and food tents and are looking for volunteers, organizations and charities to sign up to work! The day will be organized into three time periods with each organization responsible for a "team" of ten people.

Each period that your team of 10 signs up for your organization/charity will receive a check for $250.00.

Time Periods are:

Period One

7:30 a.m. Check-in

8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Tent

Period Two

Noon Check-in

12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Tent

Period Three

4:00 p.m. Check-in

4:30 p.m.- 9 p.m. Tent

Your team will be responsible for greeting customers, answering basic questions on the event, handling tickets, preparing food, restocking food and beverage and selling product! The food and bar menu will consist of tap beer, bottled water, soda, and four sandwich type foods. Id's will be checked at registration; with wristbands given to those over 21 years of age.

If you would like to sign your team up, please complete the attached form and return it no later then July 15, 2011.

Dirty Girl Volunteer Sign Up Form

For more information please contact Katie Koets at 920-699-2249, katie@milfordhills.com

Milford Hills will also be forming a "Milford Hills Team". If you would like to be on the Milford Hills Team please email Katie Koets at katie@milfordhills.com with the time period that best works for you.

Go Dirty Girl!

Katie Koets

Event Manager

Milford Hills Hunt Club

Milford Hills - Midwest's premiere location for upland hunting, special events & catered parties

Milford Hills Weddings, Banquets, & Events

Milford Hills Meetings

Go Dirty Girl - Mud Run & Obstacle course for women only.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-29-2011, 11:21 PM   #2

Liked 6103 Times on 3695 Posts
Likes Given: 6908

Actually, I think it sounds interesting. There sure will be some strong, independent, confident women there, that's for sure. I say sign up to volunteer to help.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #3

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Sounds like an all women warrior dash Warrior Dash | Home

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 06-30-2011, 12:21 AM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member

Liked 429 Times on 229 Posts

Sounds HOT!!!!

Old 06-30-2011, 12:34 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Actually, I think it sounds interesting. There sure will be some strong, independent, confident women there, that's for sure. I say sign up to volunteer to help.
lol my wife would not be amused heh

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 06-30-2011, 12:42 AM   #6
Supporting Member

Liked 1795 Times on 921 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Jon,

Wish I was close I would like to see that event! Good looking ladys and mud that could be exciting to the dirty old guys!!!

Old 06-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #7

Liked 1338 Times on 885 Posts
Likes Given: 652

Bikinis are the uniform of the day, right?

Old 07-01-2011, 01:51 AM   #8

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Lol bikini's would be a bad idea if it's a mud run like the one at snow valley. They're fricken crazy.

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 07-01-2011, 01:55 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post
Lol bikini's would be a bad idea if it's a mud run like the one at snow valley. They're fricken crazy.
i honestly dont see how that would be a bad idea...