Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Direct TV subscribers. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/direct-tv-subscribers-14941/)

skullcrusher 06-18-2009 11:34 PM

Direct TV subscribers.
 
Looks to be free premium channels on Direct TV for the week-end. I have them all right now (Mrs Skullcrusher is all over it). That is HBO, Showtime, Skinemax, Starz, TMC...everything. Some of you may like the LOGO channel, but don't ask and don't tell is still policy. :D

Yunus 06-19-2009 12:45 AM

I had to lookup LOGO to know what the heck it was. I regret it now.

BILLYBOB44 06-21-2009 03:03 AM

I like that!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 119230)
Looks to be free premium channels on Direct TV for the week-end. I have them all right now (Mrs Skullcrusher is all over it). That is HBO, Showtime, Skinemax, Starz, TMC...everything. Some of you may like the LOGO channel, but don't ask and don't tell is still policy. :D

"Skinemax" Skull-now that's funny there!!! Hell I kant git Wifie to watch any thing with naked wemomen in it HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::p:D

matt g 06-22-2009 01:48 AM

I've been watching Band of Brothers on History all weekend. Powerful to see what my brother Paratroopers went through in battles like D-Day and Neijmegen.

Yunus 06-22-2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt g (Post 120274)
I've been watching Band of Brothers on History all weekend. Powerful to see what my brother Paratroopers went through in battles like D-Day and Neijmegen.

Such a good series. I'm guessing most everyone on this board has seen it but if you have not. It's worth the price of buying the DVD's.

skullcrusher 06-22-2009 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yunus (Post 120291)
Such a good series. I'm guessing most everyone on this board has seen it but if you have not. It's worth the price of buying the DVD's.

I got the DVD's from the library (free) and taped them to VHS. Awesome stuff!!

matt g 06-22-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 120294)
I got the DVD's from the library (free) and taped them to VHS. Awesome stuff!!

I need to get DVD Decoder up and running on my new machine, but I can't find a good link to download it.

If you can find it and you have Nero, it's well worth the search. It allows you to "back up" all of your existing DVDs, even those that you may have borrowed from the library.

Yunus 06-22-2009 05:29 PM

Well at that point just download them from TPB.

Mattg,

Do you mean DVDshrink and DVDdecrypter?

matt g 06-22-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yunus (Post 120421)
Well at that point just download them from TPB.

Mattg,

Do you mean DVDshrink and DVDdecrypter?

DVD Shrink, thanks for helping me clear that one up.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.