Dinner, what's up? - Page 124
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dinner, what's up?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #1231
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
limbkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: georgetown,ky
Posts: 1,386
Liked 984 Times on 527 Posts
Likes Given: 795

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
Oh by the way, I'm starting a movement to have limbkiller's photos banned from the site!!

I've put on ten pounds just lookin' at all them good eats!!!

limbkiller, you better cut dat s#!t out!!!
My wife and I both love to cook. Both of us are Kentucky born so we love lots of different foods but Southern tops anything on the planet. Good seafood is a real close second but costs to much today. That's a shame as I can fix some amazing grouper. Plus food is so much better when you can see it. I just hope ya'll like the pics. I wish more would post pics as I get ideas from looking at pics of good food.

Ed
__________________
USMC 74-78
limbkiller is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:13 AM   #1232
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
beaglesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southwest Ohio
Posts: 2,022
Liked 702 Times on 491 Posts
Likes Given: 1109

Default

Captain D's fish
beaglesam is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:19 AM   #1233
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 0
Liked 22240 Times on 12460 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbkiller View Post
My wife and I both love to cook. Both of us are Kentucky born so we love lots of different foods but Southern tops anything on the planet. Good seafood is a real close second but costs to much today. That's a shame as I can fix some amazing grouper. Plus food is so much better when you can see it. I just hope ya'll like the pics. I wish more would post pics as I get ideas from looking at pics of good food.

Ed
i get a huge kick out of seeing what you're having for dinner! love the pictures! keep em coming and i''l keep gaining weight too!
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:18 PM   #1234
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
limbkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: georgetown,ky
Posts: 1,386
Liked 984 Times on 527 Posts
Likes Given: 795

Default

Meat loaf, mashed taters and gravy, green beans and taters, and rolls.

__________________
USMC 74-78
limbkiller is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #1235
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 0
Liked 22240 Times on 12460 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbkiller View Post
Meat loaf, mashed taters and gravy, green beans and taters, and rolls.

Limbkiller, you're killing me with all those good looking pictures of your dinners!

seriously, looks damn good! bet it tastes even better!
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:37 PM   #1236
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
limbkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: georgetown,ky
Posts: 1,386
Liked 984 Times on 527 Posts
Likes Given: 795

Default

Can't believe that most people don't eat like this. I grew up with supper at the same time everyday and it was a supper like I post. My grandparents were the same, even better at times. Supper was the meal that brought the family together for the day. Even when I was single I fixed good suppers as that is what you are supposed to do. A few roommates were very happy. LOL I don't eat this good every night but most. Been married 26 years and my wife is very independent but we have been out to supper twice in that time. I worked in a couple of restaurants in my youth and I know what happens back there. DON'T send your food back is all I will say. Don't eat it and don't come back if you are dissatisfied. Eating out is a waste of money.
__________________
USMC 74-78
limbkiller is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #1237
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 0
Liked 22240 Times on 12460 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbkiller View Post
Can't believe that most people don't eat like this. I grew up with supper at the same time everyday and it was a supper like I post. My grandparents were the same, even better at times. Supper was the meal that brought the family together for the day. Even when I was single I fixed good suppers as that is what you are supposed to do. A few roommates were very happy. LOL I don't eat this good every night but most. Been married 26 years and my wife is very independent but we have been out to supper twice in that time. I worked in a couple of restaurants in my youth and I know what happens back there. DON'T send your food back is all I will say. Don't eat it and don't come back if you are dissatisfied. Eating out is a waste of money.
my wife cooks very similar to that as well. i pretty much grew up eating like many of the dinners you post pictures of. might be why i enjoy them so much. i did cook quite a bit when i was single as well, but still ate out during the day. i actually do enjoy cooking as well and have for many years. most of the cooking i do now is pretty much done on the weekends and over the last several years, i have become quite good at cooking on my smokers and outside grilles. can't think of much that i can't cook outside on my smoker, grille or cooking pot!

i think i speak for most here on the forum, we love your dinner pictures!
Axxe55 is offline  
limbkiller Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:38 AM   #1238
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 7,037
Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Big ribeye medium rare, and onion rings. With upside down pineapple cake. Love the weekends on the boat.
__________________
Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
kytowboater is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:23 AM   #1239
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,922
Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Default

Got a 1 lb. Chateubriand that I cooked medium rare on the Treager, broccoli done just right. Awesome meal. Enough of the steak left over for lunch tomorrow.
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #1240
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
limbkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: georgetown,ky
Posts: 1,386
Liked 984 Times on 527 Posts
Likes Given: 795

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
With upside down pineapple cake.
My favorite dessert.
__________________
USMC 74-78
limbkiller is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Whats for Dinner? Comeswithbacon Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 49 08-08-2011 10:09 PM
What's for Dinner? Shihan The Club House 20 05-16-2011 09:04 PM
Whats for dinner?? dnthmn2004 The Club House 15 04-06-2011 01:29 PM
What's for Dinner cpttango30 The Club House 6 03-24-2009 12:20 AM
its whats for dinner sgtdeath66 Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 2 12-16-2008 04:07 AM



Newest Threads