Dinner Tonight - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dinner Tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 12:05 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

After a 10-hour work day and then adding flight times up and back, it'll be 1930 hours before I get home tonight (usual work day starts at 0300 and ends at 2130 or 2200). I'll be stopping at Sonic for a double cheeseburger, fries and a coke and possibly a mini banana split or something else with ice cream. At least tomorrow is Saturday...no work. Short weekend though because they changed our Tue - Fri to Mon - Thur. Only 2 days instead of 3. Oh well, next weekend ends up being a 4-day so that kind of makes up for it.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #32

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrioroftheland View Post
last night was another drive thru night for me. ...... somebody invite me to dinner i need a good meal. lol
Someone invite warrioroftheland to a good home cooked meal before he becomes warriorintheland from all the fast food.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 05-03-2009, 04:30 AM   #33

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Went to watch my niece play t-ball this evening. Afterward I got talked into dinner at a diner. So I had the meatloaf sandwich.

Let's just say the sandwich does not taste as good coming up as it did going down. Wait ... what? It didn't taste that good going down either.

Not to mention it seems that part of the meatloaf sandwich has been transformed into a chunk of meteorite that refuses to come out.

I should have just had pancakes for dinner

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 05-03-2009, 04:51 AM   #34

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
Went to watch my niece play t-ball this evening. Afterward I got talked into dinner at a diner. So I had the meatloaf sandwich.

Let's just say the sandwich does not taste as good coming up as it did going down. Wait ... what? It didn't taste that good going down either.

Not to mention it seems that part of the meatloaf sandwich has been transformed into a chunk of meteorite that refuses to come out.

I should have just had pancakes for dinner
Name:  pancake.gif
Views: 31
Size:  16.3 KBHow about a bunny pancake?Name:  pancake.gif
Views: 31
Size:  16.3 KB

bunny-pancake.jpg

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Last edited by canebrake; 05-03-2009 at 06:06 AM.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:01 AM   #35

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Tonight I had dinner a Mega Burrito... A friend invited us to dinner at a hidden place where they make giant fast food... I ordered a Burrito de Lomo Negro (I think that translate as Balck Round Top Roasted Burrito)... The effing burrito is the same size as a 2lts. CocaCola bottle and weighs about 5 lbs.! I eat a lot but this time a had to quit after 3/4 of it.
Anyone know if there exist Pepto Bismol IV?

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 05-04-2009, 02:16 AM   #36

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Large Papa John's thin crust with ham, mushroom, and jalapenos. Schlafly pale ale to wash it all down (yes, the whole pizza...i really need to get a better diet going...)

Old 05-04-2009, 03:18 AM   #37

We ordered chinese, The sweet and sour pork with a side of crab rangoon. They have effin' great crab rangoon...

And that ended off a nice, relaxing weekend with good friends. Hangin' out down by the lake; fishing, 4 wheeling, and shooting.
That is, until a friend tries to drive his Jeep Liberty through a field after 2 days of heavy rain...in street tires...He ended up in mud ruts so deep he bottomed out.

And the best part about spending time by the lake? My nextel doesn't get reception.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:49 AM   #38

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Tortellini with marinara and turkey meatballs, then drizzle a little alfredo sauce over the top. Texas Toast garlic bread.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 05-04-2009, 03:53 AM   #39

Grilled some bacon-wrapped top sirlions from Omaha Steaks. Good, but too thick of a cut of meat for me. Tried out some cherry woodchips in the grill for the first time and they worked out fine! Tasty! My girl made a nice salad, and I did some potato wedges in the oven too.