Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dinner Tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 02:09 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Tonight was burgers on toasted buns. I make my son a cheeseburger that he calls his special with his name. "Joe Special" if his name was Joe...you get the point.

Hamburger with bbq sauce covered by American cheese on a toasted bun with ketchup, mustard and ranch. That is the 'Joe Special'. Very tasty.

A few days ago my pop and I took a corned brisket and let sit with dry rub overnight. Then we put it on the smoker and eventually made pastrami. He grilled sammiches on the panini with feta and muenster and other stuff on rye. Damn tasty!!

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-29-2009, 07:27 AM   #22

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Lasagna

Tonight was Lasagna.... with a lot of Meat, Cheese and Bacon...

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 04-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #23

last night was another drive thru night for me. ...... somebody invite me to dinner i need a good meal. lol

Old 04-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #24

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Monday night I barbequed six Porterhouse steaks. They were the Ralphs meat special. So now I’m stuck with boring leftovers for the rest of the week.

Old 04-30-2009, 02:47 AM   #25

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Tonight I made some "empanadas", basically they are thin dough disks filled with meat, olives, peppers, onion, mushrooms and spices, and then baked. I love them, had eight of the damned things and now my belly aches.

All the ingredients, except for the meat, come from my little vegetable garden at my father's horse ranch.

Old 04-30-2009, 03:25 AM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Strip Steak, grilled shrimp, twice baked potatoes, salad, carrot cake.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 04-30-2009, 04:55 AM   #27

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Tonight, just turkey sandwich to me (not every day you have a delicious dinner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post
Tonight I made some "empanadas", basically they are thin dough disks filled with meat, olives, peppers, onion, mushrooms and spices, and then baked. I love them, had eight of the damned things and now my belly aches.
All the ingredients, except for the meat, come from my little vegetable garden at my father's horse ranch.
Se ven pequeñas esas empanadas Francisco, por acá generalmente son mas grandes y cuando se habla de "Empanadas Argentinas" son casi del tamaño de medio plato (como si utilizaran un plato completo como medida para la masa) ...OH! Y las empanadas son fritas.
Translation: In here the empanadas are bigger, but when you say "EMPANADA AREGNTINA" they are huge! and they are fried ...and they are delicious....
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Last edited by AsmelEduardo; 04-30-2009 at 05:36 AM.

Old 04-30-2009, 05:15 AM   #28

pizza with what i hope was meatballs, this world needs more health food stores, non of that "tofu" and uncooked fish, rice with well done steaks beans. its either that or im gonna turn to cannibalism and start eating the healthy lol

Old 04-30-2009, 06:25 AM   #29

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

A step up tonight!! Barbecued bacon cheese burger, chips and my wifes' apple, raisin yogurt salad! Special sauce (Thousand Island), Lettuce, tomato, dill pickle, Tillamook cheddar cheese and more barbecue sauce.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:05 AM   #30
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

We kept it simple bbq T bone steaks and a green salad