Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Differences between Conservatives and Liberals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Please pass the popcorn....

Old 01-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Would you like butter with that?

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Old 01-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #14

Liked 57 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXnorton View Post
Canna, Canna, Canna................you are so misguided. "Assault Weapons" eh?

Who besides the military and Law Enforcement SWAT teams get to have "Assault Weapons"? Oh.........so you really do NOT know what is, or IS NOT, an "Assault Weapon" do you? I will not waste my time trying to educate you. As a Libertard your mind is only open to thoughts that you conceive yourself or accept as programming from the Libertard Central Command. You could not ever open your mind to opposing views. That would require critical thinking skills, which you (and most other Libertards) obviously do not have.

Another trait of a Libertard is that they have no sene of humor. Libertards cannot laugh at themselves because they take themselves too seriously. Why? Because they think that they are so intellectually superior to the ignorant gun loving red-neck conservatives that anything they think MUST be beyond reproach and not subject to question.

You sir, are a Libertard.......begone from my forum you idjit!
hmm.....he hasn't reponded since his post yesterday.....

Old 01-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Canna & justgrandpa,

I suggest you find a touchy feely wedsite where they discuss kittens and warm and fuzzy things. Maybe there's a website out there for high ground usurping hypocrites. Probably something run by the DNC or the left wing lily-liver liberals.

Leave the talk of the Constitution and freedom to us and go wherever others of your ilk gather to fester and stink.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #16

+100 ca357. this isn't the place for you fellas. ur not gonna find any sympathizers to your silly "forward thinking" cause. I'm not religious, republican, or from texas.(lol)... but even i smell bull**** coming off you guys.

"You should see the damage, bronze. Huh? metal damage, brain damage. Heheheh. You listen bronze. I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! I'm the Nightrider, baby .... .. .
and we ain't never comin' back!"

Old 01-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I think that these two were "hit and run fly-bys". Come in low and drop their stink bombs and then fly away (hopefully) never to return.

I think if we made it just a bit harder to post in the L&P section (say have a minimum of 5 posts before you actually start a thread or reply) we would see fewer of these Libertard one post wonders.

But in the end no harm done.

TXnorton

Old 01-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #18

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Actually it's good to know your enemy. This can only make you stronger in the long run, keep you on your toes.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 01-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXnorton View Post
I think that these two were "hit and run fly-bys". Come in low and drop their stink bombs and then fly away (hopefully) never to return.

I think if we made it just a bit harder to post in the L&P section (say have a minimum of 5 posts before you actually start a thread or reply) we would see fewer of these Libertard one post wonders.

But in the end no harm done.
I thought there was a mechanism in place for that already? Twenty five posts or some such?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #20

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Where the Hell did those two come from? I suggest they don't know the membership here!

Canna & justgrandpa do not understand America and severely under estimate the resolve of the American People.

My Rights are God Given, not derived from any Government!! Get It!!

People get the government they deserve.