Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > dietary tips for your toddler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
damn shame, i hate it when people dont leave the room or house to smoke around infants and toddlers. not bad mouthing any one by the way. i used to freeze by a$$ off inthe winter time and that got me to quit, then for some dumb reason i started up again. ive been without smokes now recently for about 21/2 months now with the exception of new years eve i had two. but im back on track now. but yes babies have the most terrible things come out of them for being so damn cute
Like I always say they are all cute until they crap ther pants.

I went off the deep end on that ordeal. My daughter was NOT allowed to be in that house at all if they were going to smoke. They said you can't tell up what to do in our house. I said fine then my daughter will not be spending any time in your house. Needless to say the inlaws didn't like me for a long long time.

I have been smoke free for going on 5 months now. I don't even worry about it. Once you get it out of your system our ood to go it is them few days or weeks with it still floating in your system. You have to also replace it with something else (NOT FOOD) like I did.