Did you ever wonder?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Did you ever wonder?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Did you ever wonder?

Did you ever wonder if this site, and others along the same line are monitored by the MIB's. Where is the black Suburban sitting.

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-10-2009, 11:31 PM   #2

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 19

I thought I was being followed by a BH last Friday as I left the range during my 10-mile power walk. Turns out it was just a guy threatening to jump from the top of the Armada-Hoffler building in beautiful "downtown Virginia Beach". If that prick had jumped and besmirched my new NewBalances, I'd have killed him.

Old 02-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3499 Times on 1614 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb13 View Post
Did you ever wonder if this site, and others along the same line are monitored by the MIB's. Where is the black Suburban sitting.
I assure you they are watching. I am sure FBI Cyber Crimes has us on their watch list - but we aren't doing anything wrong.

We, as free men, lawful gun owners, and forward thinkers under the First & Second Amendments, are merely assembling in a cyber forum to exchange ideas and share concerns. There is no harm in that. There is no THREAT in that.

Gentlemen, that is why we police ourselves. That is why we hold each other accountable for both our posts and our actions.

No legal Class III weapon owner has ever commited a gun crime with that Class III weapon, or any gun crime for that matter.

I hold each of you in the same regard. I expect the same of you. Don't give these ba5tards anything to hold, or use, against us.

JD

Old 02-10-2009, 11:58 PM   #4

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

See, I love my state, because we are going the pro-gun route.

There is a bill that has a very good chance (98%) of passing our state legislature.

This bill is an amendment to our Castle Doctrine. If this bill passes that will mean that every law abiding citizen in the great state of Montana will be able to carry a concealed weapon WITHOUT a permit (HECK YES!!!!!).

People in anti-gun areas can watch my posts all they want. We proudly carry guns here in Big Sky Country and we are law-abiding, peaceful Americans. We do no wrong here.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:54 AM   #5

Liked 1463 Times on 819 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb13 View Post
Yes, their standing right over th....**FLASH**....Huh?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-11-2009, 03:43 AM   #6
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 13001 Times on 5548 Posts
Likes Given: 2139

Was talking with a gent, who was ranting about the gubmint (Southern for government) "gathering information".

While I understand the concerns, may I offer my personal perspective?

I have a CCW, and a Federal Firearms License. I am the registered owner of a Class III firearm. I am retired Army, and still hold a security clearance. I also hold a Nuclear Regulatory Commission clearance for access to nuclear facilities. I hold Blaster's licenses in 5 states. I am licensed by the BATFE as a Responsible Person, and as an Employee Possessor for commercial explosives. I have a radio transmitter license. I have an FAA Pilot's license. I have boat license, driver's license, hunting license, fishing license, and one for the mutt.

And at least half of those periodically require that I take time straightening out some SNAFU by the agency that keeps those records. The higher the agency, the more foul-ups. The dog license is fairly straight.

1. They can't keep up with the info they have now. 2. Am reasonably certain I personally have been the cause of at least 3 GS-5 employees developing a hernia trying to carry my files around. They have got to weigh at least 80 lbs by now. My goal is to make 100 lbs.

PS- one side of my family are tree farmers. They grow trees to be made into paper. Figure my family's economic outlook is fine. So long as we have governments, there will be a ceaseless demand for paper!

Old 11-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #7

Liked 136 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 246

They have super computers that monitor cell-phones.....c3 I'd be broke if I had all those Lic.'s to pay for WOW.............I do wonder how they keep-up with any of-it???....Now-days there's so much to look at.....................:eek............. ......

Old 11-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #8

Liked 267 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Yes, their standing right over th....**FLASH**....Huh?
Good one Cane
hehehe xD

Old 11-14-2011, 11:06 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6580 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

I'm pretty sure they are watching. Just don't talk about offing any Government officials or seriously talk about overthrowing the Government and you'll be fine.

Old 11-14-2011, 11:07 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER
See, I love my state, because we are going the pro-gun route.

There is a bill that has a very good chance (98%) of passing our state legislature.

This bill is an amendment to our Castle Doctrine. If this bill passes that will mean that every law abiding citizen in the great state of Montana will be able to carry a concealed weapon WITHOUT a permit (HECK YES!!!!!).

People in anti-gun areas can watch my posts all they want. We proudly carry guns here in Big Sky Country and we are law-abiding, peaceful Americans. We do no wrong here.

Guess I will be moving to montana then.