The densest element in the known universe has been found!
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

The densest element in the known universe has been found!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default The densest element in the known universe has been found!

A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium.

Pelosium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311. These particles are held together by dark forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. The symbol of Pelosium is PU.

Pelosium's mass actually increases over time, as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of isodopes. This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientist to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.

When catalyzed with money, Pelosium activates CNNadnausium, an element that radiates orders of magnitude more energy, albeit as incoherent noise, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons as Pelosium.

People get the government they deserve.

Last edited by dunerunner; 08-26-2010 at 08:02 PM.

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here

Old 08-26-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
Liked 28 Times on 7 Posts

I always knew we could depend on science to explain why "they" are like they are. Thanks Duner...

Old 08-27-2010, 01:55 AM   #3
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Please explain Obama to me Science.

ps Anyone else notice that if he was born in America that his mom would have been an illegal alien?
"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown
Old 08-27-2010, 02:08 AM   #4
Liked 88 Times on 58 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Once again, I need to swipe this for email purposes.
If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer