Defending the defensless. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Defending the defensless.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Overkill0084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Weber County, Utah
Posts: 4,549
Liked 3090 Times on 1550 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
He was afraid the Army would punish him for what he did. I told him he did the right thing, protecting the weak from the worthless.
Unless there is something in the police report that contradicts what's been stated here, he should be fine. I just hope that he doesn't have any lasting effects from the injury. It would be a shame if a knife wielding lowlife ended his service via disability.
He should not have to buy his own beer (or other beverage of choice) for a while either.
__________________
Cheers,
Greg
MSgt, USAF, Retired
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?
Overkill0084 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: TX,Texas
Posts: 60
Default

He is lucky the woman didn't stab him from behind. NEVER interfere is a domestic violence situation assuming only the male is at fault and armed.

__________________
RairWeatherSmok is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:57 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
silentghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hinesville,Georgia
Posts: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RairWeatherSmok View Post
He is lucky the woman didn't stab him from behind. NEVER interfere is a domestic violence situation assuming only the male is at fault and armed.
So you say sit there and watch him pummel the girl?
__________________
silentghost is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:04 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RugerShootinGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Posts: 3,652
Liked 35 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RairWeatherSmok View Post
He is lucky the woman didn't stab him from behind. NEVER interfere is a domestic violence situation assuming only the male is at fault and armed.
I am a girl myself and wouldn't just watch a guy hit a girl. I would have interfered also. Doc u tell him we ladies appreciate someone like him and I hope he gets better soon!!
__________________

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered
RugerShootinGal is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:32 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
skullcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio,Ohio
Posts: 10,949
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RairWeatherSmok View Post
He is lucky the woman didn't stab him from behind. NEVER interfere is a domestic violence situation assuming only the male is at fault and armed.
Yep, because sometimes the woman is at fault for putting her face in the path of the a-hole's fist. Is that what you are saying?

I agree that the woman could have defended her "man", but you tell me when a woman is at fault for getting hit by a man. I don't care if she hit him first, any man worth being called a man would never hit a woman.
__________________

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!
skullcrusher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:48 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Glasshartt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: El Paso,Tx
Posts: 1,897
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RairWeatherSmok View Post
He is lucky the woman didn't stab him from behind. NEVER interfere is a domestic violence situation assuming only the male is at fault and armed.
Excuse me??? What rock did you crawl out from under? The one doing the hitting is at fault. Regardless if the hitter is male, or female, no-one has the right (unless in an organized sporting event) to hit another, regardless of the reason (except self-defense).
__________________
Linda

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking


Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....
Glasshartt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Overkill0084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Weber County, Utah
Posts: 4,549
Liked 3090 Times on 1550 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RairWeatherSmok View Post
He is lucky the woman didn't stab him from behind. NEVER interfere is a domestic violence situation assuming only the male is at fault and armed.
It needs to be stopped, however, you need to watch your back. My father dealt with stuff like this as a police officer, and was attacked by the victim more than once. He referred to it as the "I can't help it, I love him" syndrome. You can't assume that the woman is going to act in a stable or logical manner. But, again, that can't ever justify inaction.
__________________
Cheers,
Greg
MSgt, USAF, Retired
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?
Overkill0084 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: TX,Texas
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
It needs to be stopped, however, you need to watch your back. My father dealt with stuff like this as a police officer, and was attacked by the victim more than once. He referred to it as the "I can't help it, I love him" syndrome. You can't assume that the woman is going to act in a stable or logical manner. But, again, that can't ever justify inaction.
I said NEVER interfere assuming the male is at fault and the only one armed. I didn't say never interfere. Watch your back or have someone covering it.

Seemed pretty clear to me.
__________________
RairWeatherSmok is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:52 PM   #29
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
notdku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hill Country,Texas
Posts: 5,562
Liked 701 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Default

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.- Edmund Burke
__________________

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

notdku is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Overkill0084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Weber County, Utah
Posts: 4,549
Liked 3090 Times on 1550 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RairWeatherSmok View Post
I said NEVER interfere assuming the male is at fault and the only one armed. I didn't say never interfere. Watch your back or have someone covering it.

Seemed pretty clear to me.
I was attempting to lend a hand & expand your POV. If your going to get indigant, I'm the wrong one to jump on.
__________________
Cheers,
Greg
MSgt, USAF, Retired
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?
Overkill0084 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Man arrested for defending home, family bkt Legal and Activism 34 10-22-2010 02:53 AM
Long Island Man Arrested For Defending Home With AK-47 ARnoob AK & SKS Discussion 2 09-10-2010 03:17 AM
Education System "defending or altering" for their own agenda! Bigcountry02 The Club House 0 04-27-2010 10:45 PM