Defending the defensless. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Defending the defensless.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3090 Times on 1550 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
He was afraid the Army would punish him for what he did. I told him he did the right thing, protecting the weak from the worthless.
Unless there is something in the police report that contradicts what's been stated here, he should be fine. I just hope that he doesn't have any lasting effects from the injury. It would be a shame if a knife wielding lowlife ended his service via disability.
He should not have to buy his own beer (or other beverage of choice) for a while either.
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?

Old 09-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #22

He is lucky the woman didn't stab him from behind. NEVER interfere is a domestic violence situation assuming only the male is at fault and armed.

Old 10-01-2010, 01:57 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RairWeatherSmok View Post
He is lucky the woman didn't stab him from behind. NEVER interfere is a domestic violence situation assuming only the male is at fault and armed.
So you say sit there and watch him pummel the girl?

Old 10-01-2010, 04:04 AM   #24

Liked 35 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
I am a girl myself and wouldn't just watch a guy hit a girl. I would have interfered also. Doc u tell him we ladies appreciate someone like him and I hope he gets better soon!!

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered

Old 10-01-2010, 04:32 AM   #25

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Yep, because sometimes the woman is at fault for putting her face in the path of the a-hole's fist. Is that what you are saying?

I agree that the woman could have defended her "man", but you tell me when a woman is at fault for getting hit by a man. I don't care if she hit him first, any man worth being called a man would never hit a woman.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 10-01-2010, 04:48 AM   #26

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Excuse me??? What rock did you crawl out from under? The one doing the hitting is at fault. Regardless if the hitter is male, or female, no-one has the right (unless in an organized sporting event) to hit another, regardless of the reason (except self-defense).

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 10-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
It needs to be stopped, however, you need to watch your back. My father dealt with stuff like this as a police officer, and was attacked by the victim more than once. He referred to it as the "I can't help it, I love him" syndrome. You can't assume that the woman is going to act in a stable or logical manner. But, again, that can't ever justify inaction.
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?

Old 10-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
It needs to be stopped, however, you need to watch your back. My father dealt with stuff like this as a police officer, and was attacked by the victim more than once. He referred to it as the "I can't help it, I love him" syndrome. You can't assume that the woman is going to act in a stable or logical manner. But, again, that can't ever justify inaction.
I said NEVER interfere assuming the male is at fault and the only one armed. I didn't say never interfere. Watch your back or have someone covering it.

Seemed pretty clear to me.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:52 PM   #29
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 701 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.- Edmund Burke

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
I said NEVER interfere assuming the male is at fault and the only one armed. I didn't say never interfere. Watch your back or have someone covering it.

Seemed pretty clear to me.
I was attempting to lend a hand & expand your POV. If your going to get indigant, I'm the wrong one to jump on.
NRA Life Member