Defending the defensless.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Defending the defensless.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 04:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Default Defending the defensless.

I have a member of the wife's family who deserves a medal for what he did the other night. He is in the Army based out of Reno, Nevada. While he was out at the bar the other night he saw a man strike his girlfriend hard in the face. Immediately he stepped between the man and the woman and started to say your drunk you need to stop. Before he got to drunk the man swung with a right hook, his training kicked in and he back stepped and countered with a left to the windpipe of said ass wipe. The man was down but not out so he mounted him to subdue when the dude pulled a knife. He was able to keep from being stabbed in the gut by his quick reaction but suffered a knife wound though his arm and through the brachial artery.
He did all this to protect a helpless female from a much bigger male. This is highly commendable and I hope he regains full use of his arm.

He protected a member of society who lives under the Constitution of the United States against a domestic enemy. Amen for my wife's nephew.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-30-2010, 04:54 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

He's a good man. I hope he fully recovers. The other guy should be in jail.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-30-2010, 04:55 AM   #3

I do believe he is and his buddies that kicked my boy while he was getting the knife through the arm are too.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

Old 09-30-2010, 04:58 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Good. They need a little time in the jug. Pukes.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-30-2010, 05:16 AM   #5

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

I hope his arm fully recovers, and that the perp spends a few years in the joint.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 09-30-2010, 05:21 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Domestic violence and assault with a deadly weapon come quickly to mind. I'm sure there are others charges that can be leveled. They don't screw around in Nevada.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:23 AM   #7

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Nice to hear your boy did the right thing. Sorry to hear about the injury though, I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 09-30-2010, 05:25 AM   #8

Talked to him today and he can move it and is starting to get sensation back. I hope they charge these guys with destruction of government property.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

Old 09-30-2010, 05:28 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I like it! Maybe they can charge them as domestic terrorists.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:30 AM   #10

He was afraid the Army would punish him for what he did. I told him he did the right thing, protecting the weak from the worthless.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!