In DEEP DO-DO

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > In DEEP DO-DO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 04:00 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 338 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Default In DEEP DO-DO

Like typical old people sitting around watching the news on TV tonight...my wife and I watched a story about a local couple who's house caught fire and sadly they lost nearly everything. My wife of forever said "at least they got out alive." She then asked me if I'd get her out of the house if we had a fire like that. I grinned and said "If I have enough energy to get back in and get you after I drag my gun safe out...(laughing).

...guess who made his own dinner tonight. Epic failure joke. 70 plus years old and still stupid.

"The government did not write the constitution to give rights to the people. The people wrote the constitution to limit the government's power."

LIFETIME NRA MEMBER SINCE 1977

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-24-2013, 04:19 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3409 Times on 1917 Posts
Likes Given: 19202

Leave foot prints please , I am soon to follow.

Just tell her to help you drag out the safe then all is well..!

Old 01-24-2013, 04:35 AM   #3
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21989 Times on 12399 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

part of the reason i know how to cook! just in case i give my wife a dumb answer like yours!

Old 01-24-2013, 06:04 AM   #4

Liked 159 Times on 96 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberFan
Like typical old people sitting around watching the news on TV tonight...my wife and I watched a story about a local couple who's house caught fire and sadly they lost nearly everything. My wife of forever said "at least they got out alive." She then asked me if I'd get her out of the house if we had a fire like that. I grinned and said "If I have enough energy to get back in and get you after I drag my gun safe out...(laughing).

...guess who made his own dinner tonight. Epic failure joke. 70 plus years old and still stupid.
Well a man's got to have his priorities :-)

I had a somewhat similar story as of late but my wife used a different tactic. We were having a somewhat heated debate about something the kids wanted and I joking said that she "might be the craziest person I know", to which her only reply was "challenge accepted". :-(

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved

dango Likes This 
Old 01-24-2013, 06:33 AM   #5

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreAltitude View Post

Well a man's got to have his priorities :-)

I had a somewhat similar story as of late but my wife used a different tactic. We were having a somewhat heated debate about something the kids wanted and I joking said that she "might be the craziest person I know", to which her only reply was "challenge accepted". :-(
Hey at least your life wont be boring

OP id have said if you grab an end of the gunsafe you wouldn't have to worry about that problem
Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #6
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6699 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 7237

I feel for you KF, My PC (political correct) Valve is also defective. Cant stop my mouth from saying the things my brain is thinking especially in my own home! Ive learned to regulate it at work (Thanks to the US Army years ago) but for some reason, when Im sitting on my own couch, my mouth thinks it can just say whatever it wants! Luckily, my wifes learned to keep her thick skin handy at all times and I know how to grab food from the cupboards so even when my mouth gets uppity, I dont go hungry!

Actually, it usually only makes for a quiet night and sometimes if my PC valve really Phucks up, extended silence for a couple days which isnt always that horrible!