Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   In DEEP DO-DO (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/deep-do-do-82279/)

KimberFan 01-24-2013 03:00 AM

In DEEP DO-DO

Like typical old people sitting around watching the news on TV tonight...my wife and I watched a story about a local couple who's house caught fire and sadly they lost nearly everything. My wife of forever said "at least they got out alive." She then asked me if I'd get her out of the house if we had a fire like that. I grinned and said "If I have enough energy to get back in and get you after I drag my gun safe out...(laughing).

...guess who made his own dinner tonight. Epic failure joke. 70 plus years old and still stupid. :p

dango 01-24-2013 03:19 AM

Leave foot prints please , I am soon to follow.:)

Just tell her to help you drag out the safe then all is well..!:D

Axxe55 01-24-2013 03:35 AM

part of the reason i know how to cook! just in case i give my wife a dumb answer like yours!:eek:

MoreAltitude 01-24-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimberFan
Like typical old people sitting around watching the news on TV tonight...my wife and I watched a story about a local couple who's house caught fire and sadly they lost nearly everything. My wife of forever said "at least they got out alive." She then asked me if I'd get her out of the house if we had a fire like that. I grinned and said "If I have enough energy to get back in and get you after I drag my gun safe out...(laughing).

...guess who made his own dinner tonight. Epic failure joke. 70 plus years old and still stupid. :p

Well a man's got to have his priorities :-)

I had a somewhat similar story as of late but my wife used a different tactic. We were having a somewhat heated debate about something the kids wanted and I joking said that she "might be the craziest person I know", to which her only reply was "challenge accepted". :-(

Marlinman 01-24-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoreAltitude (Post 1107820)

Well a man's got to have his priorities :-)

I had a somewhat similar story as of late but my wife used a different tactic. We were having a somewhat heated debate about something the kids wanted and I joking said that she "might be the craziest person I know", to which her only reply was "challenge accepted". :-(

Hey at least your life wont be boring;)

OP id have said if you grab an end of the gunsafe you wouldn't have to worry about that problem;)

WebleyFosbery38 01-24-2013 09:30 AM

I feel for you KF, My PC (political correct) Valve is also defective. Cant stop my mouth from saying the things my brain is thinking especially in my own home! Ive learned to regulate it at work (Thanks to the US Army years ago) but for some reason, when Im sitting on my own couch, my mouth thinks it can just say whatever it wants! Luckily, my wifes learned to keep her thick skin handy at all times and I know how to grab food from the cupboards so even when my mouth gets uppity, I dont go hungry!

Actually, it usually only makes for a quiet night and sometimes if my PC valve really Phucks up, extended silence for a couple days which isnt always that horrible!