A Decent Computer Forum
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A Decent Computer Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default A Decent Computer Forum

If you are into computers as much as guns or you are just having some problems with your computer, you might consider joining the 8-Dimensional Playground. It's motto is "Where Geek Meets Nerd." Over the years, they've been pretty helpful with basic computer questions and with more advanced issues as well.

8Dimensional Playground • Index page

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-17-2009, 02:25 AM   #2

Sometimes my computer annoys me enough
that I think about using my gun on it.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:50 AM   #3

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I got my own geek squad. It is ME. There is nothing that goes wrong with a computer that I can't fix. Short of Underfire shooting his. I can fix it but you might just want to buy a new one.

I will even fix yours from my house as long as you have internet access. If you want my help it comes cheap real cheap. Just email me or pm me here. I am here a lot LOL.... We can work something out. FTF members get a 15% discount.