Dec 21, 2012 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Dec 21, 2012

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 04:09 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Only 4 shopping days till Christmas

Old 09-26-2009, 05:20 AM   #12

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Unless there's an undiscovered asteroid coming our way, there's really nothing to it. Besides, we already have an ASS-teroid in the White House so the destruction is already under way. I'm just making sure I keep well stocked with .40 S&W, 9mm, 5.56, 7.62 x 39 and 7.62 x 54R ammo.

Old 09-26-2009, 07:43 AM   #13

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

umm.. Even a "few" astronomers are watching the rotation of all planets. I remember hearing that when all planets align, the gravity from all planets supposedly impact upon another...Causing major disruption in the galaxy.
But then you have crazy people running countries with bad attitudes. With major firepower.
Oh, and cig's give cancer... Which one will get us first ?

Till then.. Lock and load.. Take care of family and loved ones..

Because if we all are going to perish all at once, There is nothing we can do to stop it.

HEY HEY.. How bout those Wa. Huskies kickin' USC's butt this past weekend. UPSET of the year.. Yeah, I know. I'm from Wa. state but the Huskies have sucked for years.. hehe...Gotta gloat..

Old 09-26-2009, 09:59 AM   #14

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

If the Apocalypse does happen on December 21, 2012, I will at least have the satisfaction of knowing that there will be millions of virgins out there who will cry like b****** because their chance will never come.

Old 09-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #15

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesicarry View Post
umm.. Even a "few" astronomers are watching the rotation of all planets. I remember hearing that when all planets align, the gravity from all planets supposedly impact upon another...Causing major disruption in the galaxy.
Wait a minute. Wasn't that "explained" in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider? It's the event the Illuminati are waiting for......

Old 09-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #16

Hmmm. If we call it Ragnarok instead of Apocalypse, will it turn out different? Might not have Armageddon, but instead you can see your ancestors before you and fight your way to Valhalla. The other way you're pretty much screwed.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 601 Times on 430 Posts
Likes Given: 187

I doubt it will be anything,,, I'll still have to go to work,, pay the gov't taxes,
put up with traffic, all the crap we have to do now in society. The Mayans probably just couldn't finish their calender,,, had their hands full with the Conquistadors, making off with their gold and stuff. Everyone seems to enjoy doom and gloom prophecies,,,, if the earth goes " poof ", it is nothing compared to other events in the universe which can cause destruction on a galactic scale. We are a small planet on a little spiral arm.Rather miniscule in comparison to the vast expanse of space,,, just that it's " our " space.
Who knows, just prepare ourselves for the nutjobs in some mass hysteria about the date.

Have fun,

Jeff

Old 09-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #18

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I think it's gonna be a big flop. I don't see why some people put so much faith in people form a civilization that was wiped out nearly 400 years ago. If you ask me, they got tired of making a calender out 400 years in the present and just stopped.

-Fred

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 09-27-2009, 12:20 AM   #19

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazul42 View Post
I doubt it will be anything,,, I'll still have to go to work,, pay the gov't taxes,
put up with traffic, all the crap we have to do now in society. The Mayans probably just couldn't finish their calender,,, had their hands full with the Conquistadors, making off with their gold and stuff. Everyone seems to enjoy doom and gloom prophecies,,,, if the earth goes " poof ", it is nothing compared to other events in the universe which can cause destruction on a galactic scale. We are a small planet on a little spiral arm.Rather miniscule in comparison to the vast expanse of space,,, just that it's " our " space.
Who knows, just prepare ourselves for the nutjobs in some mass hysteria about the date.

Have fun,

Jeff
I am inclined to believe this way. I just think all the "doom and gloom experts" that read all these ancient writings/proficies/calanders are a couple of bricks short of a load sometimes. Then when nothing happens, they will have an answer for it still.

I think the best we can do is prepare in the best way we can (for any SHTF scenario) and see what happens. At least that way, IF something happens we will be able to deal with it better........(as opposed to sitting around and doing nothing)

OC

Old 09-27-2009, 10:58 AM   #20

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC357 View Post
I am inclined to believe this way. I just think all the "doom and gloom experts" that read all these ancient writings/proficies/calanders are a couple of bricks short of a load sometimes. Then when nothing happens, they will have an answer for it still.

I think the best we can do is prepare in the best way we can (for any SHTF scenario) and see what happens. At least that way, IF something happens we will be able to deal with it better........(as opposed to sitting around and doing nothing)

OC

Yeah, us aussies will have to get out our (less than 3" legally-approved) knives and start sharpening our pointed sticks in preparation lol

Dec 21, 2012 - The Club House