Dear Moderator(s).... - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Dear Moderator(s)....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by white gorilla View Post
ah hah... one internet tough guy detected
FAIL
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 06-16-2009, 03:28 PM   #22

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Please stand right there. A little to the left. A little more....That's it!

Smile!
Dear Moderator(s).... - The Club House
"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 06-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #23

alright..... I hear you guys.... and if the moderator askin me to hold still dosent ban me again... I'm gonna try again... to be fellow member here on the site...

even the lil internet tough guy comment isnt half as bad as some of the things I've seen thrown around.... any ways.... like I said I'm not trying to call out the mods of the site and maybe I should have just acted liek a new member... I just wanna be able to find a place here, with out being booted... so...

there it is...

Old 06-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #24

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I wasn't the one who originally banned him. But when the boss says "Begone!" I am obligated to back his play.

Anyone else want to disagree with my righteous opinion???? HMmmmm??

Just messing with ya.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #25

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Look I have been here almost a year now and they haven't banned my loud mouth and I will argue at the drop of a hat. Granted I do add some intelligent thought to most of my post and when I don't they still sound more intelligent than yours. Look dude If you got yourself banned twice you did something that was bad. Because I have pulled some head up my butt moves and I am still here.

Like others have just said you don't want to get banned then why you gotta come in and on your first post under a new name start calling people out to a duel? You should have just kept your mouth shut and moved on about your business. We would have never known it was yard call the super douche. You could have become a good member but you have now tainted that. I am sure your going to get the ban hammer or even worse the ban hamster after this stunt.

Hey I got $3 for jng to be a supporting member for that post. Anyone else want to pony up a little cash to help him out.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:37 PM   #26

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I wasn't the one who originally banned him. But when the boss says "Begone!" I am obligated to back his play.

Anyone else want to disagree with my righteous opinion???? HMmmmm??

Just messing with ya.
Earth, and water. For you are kind.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #27

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I just sprayed soda on my monitor. Well played, sir. Well played.

Dear Moderator(s).... - The Club House

Last edited by user4; 06-16-2009 at 03:52 PM.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #28

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Well, the first time you were banned because you made some disparaging remarks directly at a Mod. He gave you a time out, I believe it was 24 hours. Then you came back and then you got banned.

There was notice of it given to the Admin/Site owner, who reviewed the initial ban and then the subsequent ban - he upheld the ruling.

Upon your return, as fahque, you have consistantly posted in only the political forums and generally with a bit of chip on your shoulder.

This is a gun forum with a political section. You appear to want to argue with political standpoints without contributing much of anything else.

The Admin reviewed the posts, and the fact that you had been banned before, and felt you might be happier somewhere else that is more along the lines of a political debate forum.

JD

Old 06-16-2009, 03:55 PM   #29

You Sir with all due disrespect are an idot. You don't rate the other i yet.
First if I haven't been banned for being dumb, old, ignorant responses, plain old screwing with the mod squad, especially JD anyone can make it. Why would you state you were banned twice, call out the Mods, (yes you did), and argue with the crew here on your first thread? Idot. Didn't anybody tell you to just slide back in, try to contribute intellgently, and keep your mouth shut about previous infractions? Internet tough guy statement. Idot. You haven't met the ban stick on this thread yet, keep working at it. Idot. Try apoligize, ask mod to delete the freaking thread. Move ahead. You just might make it. Other wise
IDIOT

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Old 06-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #30

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'm really starting to like this place!

Closed Thread