Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dear Moderator(s)....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #1

Default Dear Moderator(s)....

This is a letter to you.... I have been deleated from this board twice simply for having a different opinion than you... I love this board... It's one of my favorte boards.... I wish you'd calm down. It's hard for me to understand why you would delete me.... once you said I was spamming your board.... I wasn't. I simply posted a few articles for you to read, and have never done so again after assuming a different login fo fear of your wrath.... Now you deleated me because you say I'm only hear to argue... I'm sorry but that's not true... I really enjoy the forums and hearing all the different opinions on religion, politic's and life in general. I really don't understand why you have banned me twice. Both times with out warning, and both times the ban was never to be lifted. And the root of both bans was me having a different opinion than you. In life people are going to have different opinions and the ability to have different opinions and to share them with others and debate, is what makes us intelligent civil human beings. You may ban me again simply for posting this, but I hope you won't. I love firearm's I fully support our second ammendment, and I'm very active in potitioning my government officals about our rights... I enjoy the different prospectives people have on their own arms, and I like the information. I may have a different opinion than you, but it dosent mean you should simply ban me.... I wouldn't ban you for your opinion.... just think about it.

Yard Call,
aka
fahque,
and now....

White Gorilla....

please stop banning me for having a different opinion than you.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-16-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Considering there are quite a few people on this board with opposing opinions who have not been banned, I would think you were doing something more so than simply disagreeing with someones thoughts.

Oh and calling out the moderators is probably a bad idea...

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

"Rosie O'Donnell blames guns for murders, but nobody blames spoons and forks for Rosie O'Donnell"

Old 06-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Were you given a reason to be banned? I think it's pretty hard to get banned from this forum from what I've seen.

Alot of forums ban you if you *** for cursewords, not here.
" " " " if you post political threads, not here, they welcome them.
" " " " if you post religious threads, not here.

I think they're pretty laxed around here, so you must have done something really bad,lol.

"calling the mods out is probably a bad idea." YEP.

Old 06-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #4

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

WARNING WARNING WARNING...

Another shoot from the hip Tango response to a goofy question.

You were banned not because you disagreed with anyone or the mods. You were banned because ponch says

Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by a View Post
WARNING WARNING WARNING...

Another shoot from the hip Tango response to a goofy question.

You were banned not because you disagreed with anyone or the mods. You were banned because ponch says
lmao

Old 06-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #6

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Not knowing what is going on but based on what I've seen on this board, this is a pretty good estimation of what happened...
The admin must of thought

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 06-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #7

ponch says I'm a douche...... lmao... ponch was a douche....

any way.... I did post several threads one day under the name yard call about nano themite.... they said there was no such thing I disagreed yadda yadda..... the first one I threw up was from a questionable site... found a couple more... and bam... got booted...

this last time I disagreed about the tasing of the 72 year old lady..... bam..... banned...

hell I wasn't even tryign to argue about it.... and I'm not tryin to call the moderators out... I just don't wanna keep gettin banned from the site... if ya don't like something I did just tell me... I'll refrain... I'm not tryin to "trash" the forum.... I really do like this forum...

also not a fag.... just to let ya know... and you guy got no reason to be a jerk to me either... I haven't even engaged in abunch of name callin on here....

Last edited by white gorilla; 06-16-2009 at 02:54 PM. Reason: wanted to add something

Old 06-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #8

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Nah, I disagreed about tasing the old lady and I'm still................

Old 06-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #9

well thats the only thing I can think of that they would have considered argueing.... and thats what the ban stated that it was for...

Old 06-16-2009, 02:57 PM   #10

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

My wife has never fired a handgun, what do you guys think I should get her?

Closed Thread