Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The day of truth..! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/day-truth-91195/)

dango 05-24-2013 02:17 PM

The day of truth..!

First off , I want to thank you all for letting me vent..! You know my wife and I separating..! I must admit , all that I preach is true , but hard to live by sometimes ..! 27 years is a long time ..! The venting was great therapy and did calm things .!

Tonite , I pick her up at Pittsburg airport..! The house in Fl.has sold and we await closing..! The 3rd we see the lawyer and decide what next.! I've already given this house up and have no expectations..! There is a saying.! Give me the wisdom to change the things I can , and accept the things I can not..! Seems to hold true here..! May I be as tough as I preach , I'm gonna need it ..!

I can doo eet , I can doo eet , I can doo eet , I CAN DOO EET...! :cool:

Thanks.!

PS: because of circumstances out of my control , (Samurai Flash) will be
Coming to you this Friday , the 31rst.! I was not going to do this for several more months , but again , out of my control..! Oh yeah..!

trip286 05-24-2013 02:48 PM

Dango, best of luck, and my sympathies man.

dango 05-24-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 1256836)
Dango, best of luck, and my sympathies man.

I do not want "sympathies " , but truly , thank you ..! What I need is GO DANGO GO , insults , jokes , if it has to be , then BRANG it so I can move on..! In my face , NOW PLEASE..!

Thanks..! :D Just , thanks..!

trip286 05-24-2013 03:12 PM

Three short people didn't walk into a bar.

Get it?!

dango 05-24-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 1256850)
Three short people didn't walk into a bar.

Get it?!

And , so did not two Irish men walk out of a bar..! :D. LOL

gearhead396 05-24-2013 03:17 PM

Good luck dango hope everything works out. We are here for ya buddy!

dango 05-24-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gearhead396 (Post 1256855)
Good luck dango hope everything works out. We are here for ya buddy!

Friday , 31rst , I'll show you what I've been doing for three months..

And thanks ...! :D

PanBaccha 05-24-2013 04:29 PM

Best of luck, Dango! The first eight months or so there will be emotional fluctuations with feeling FREE ... then ... mysteriously MISSING what you hated to begin with ... then ... a complete understanding and acceptance of it all. This will spark a new you and a coming to terms with that newly discovered dynamics. Peace, brother.

HockaLouis 05-24-2013 04:47 PM

Dango, you gonna listen to a guy who just confessed to seeing a huge strange silent floating triangle over his head docked at some Scientologists house, and then ducked for cover in a security guard shack?

Christ, maybe that gun registration thing isn't such a bad idea after all. Between space cowboys, who thinks the ammo-run is over vs. those who think it is a government conspiracy, who doesn't know what flag they fly over their own home, who thinks Remington 870's and Mosin Nagants are the best guns ever made, and a member who gets excited following me around, you and I may be the only regular people here Dango.

Now how scary is THAT!?

dango 05-24-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanBaccha (Post 1256897)
Best of luck, Dango! The first eight months or so there will be emotional fluctuations with feeling FREE ... then ... mysteriously MISSING what you hated to begin with ... then ... a complete understanding and acceptance of it all. This will spark a new you and a coming to terms with that newly discovered dynamics. Peace, brother.

"EMOTIONAL FLUCTUATIONS)..? Eeeeeek.! Didn't knowed I was fluxing..? :confused:........:D