Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Day of Rage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Day of Rage

yea-no.

my heart goes out to you if you work in or around in Manhattan. cause its gonna be a bit*h to get through.

Day of Rage Underway on Wall Street, Protestors Flood Downtown Manhattan

kinda reminds me of the old bullcrap peaceful protests of the 70's i had to muscle through in history class.

know the only peaceful protest i remember reading about? the kent state massacre.

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3624

Old 09-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

We hate the "system", but of course we not only do we not have ideas for an alternative, we're just too ignorant to care. Just change everything. To what, we don't know, but do it now you capitalist bastiges!"

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #4

thanks for the vid Tow. thats exactly why i dropped out of college and joined the Marines. that and screw workin 2 jobs for tuition.

people making millions of dollars after building a business from the ground up and working hard for decades to earn that millions who want to hold on to it and put it all back into their business? evil capitalist pigs!

social security is a failure and a government sponsored ponzi scheme? you lying right wing monster!

my generation! y u watch only msnbc?

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."