David Duke for President?? - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > David Duke for President??

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 04:15 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I figured that was the the ? was for... now.. David Duke for President with a ! behind it would have been different indicating that I was supporting him, but I put a ?....as in... wtf..maybe I should of have put a couple of more ??? behind it, it was really late at night and I thought it was FUNNY that he would try and run.... I figured some people may think it was FUNNY also because it will never happen... so I posted it up.... Not trying to push David Duke in any way

Old 08-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #12

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

David Duke tries to get his name out there all of the time. He ran before and actually got a bit if face time on national tv.

Now, why would anyone make a thread with the title you did, and then call people responding, "thick."

Your thread and responses show me that you are not "thick" but something that rhymes with "thick".

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 08-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #13

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackboltss View Post
I figured that was the the ? was for... now.. David Duke for President with a ! behind it would have been different indicating that I was supporting him, but I put a ?....as in... wtf..maybe I should of have put a couple of more ??? behind it, it was really late at night and I thought it was FUNNY that he would try and run.... I figured some people may think it was FUNNY also because it will never happen... so I posted it up.... Not trying to push David Duke in any way
Reasonable, IMO.

Old 08-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #14

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackboltss View Post
When you post this tripe, and you're not in support of it, type, WTF! Otherwise you appear to be trolling the forum. I would have pulled the post and PMed you for an explanation. Even then it would probably not have made it back onto the forum.

I wouldn't want anyone to Google David Duke for President and come up with a link to this forum!!

People get the government they deserve.

Closed Thread