David Carradine Dies at Age 72 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > David Carradine Dies at Age 72

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

On another forum i visit, it was reported that the British news indicated he was not just hanging from his neck but from his neck & other (changed from genitals to "body"). It sounds more like something kinky than suicide. That would be embarassing.

Old 06-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Carradine's body to return home, while questions remain - CNN.com
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- David Carradine's wife and his manager disputed suggestions that the actor's death was a suicide, while rescue workers and police in Bangkok, Thailand, said the actor's neck and genitals were found bound with rope.

"Our preliminary assumption is that the cause of death was suffocation, because there was a rope tied to his neck," said Bangkok police spokesman Somprasong Yenthuam.

Autopsy results will not be available for three or four weeks, the police source said.

A member of the emergency crew who was called to the hotel after a maid found Carradine told CNN that a yellow nylon rope was tied around the actor's neck and a black rope was around his genitals. Police later confirmed that information.

Carradine's manager is quoted in the article as saying his info indicated foul play.

I would sooooooo not want that for my legacy.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:15 AM   #13

The Mrs watches Thai TV via satellite. The Thai's are saying there was some monkey business going on in grasshoppers room.

He may have been into that kinky stuff of pseudo asffixiation to enhance sexual arousal. He was tied around his genetals and his neck. There is rumors that a hooker into sm was involved and she panicked and split when it went too far and he died.

That's all I know so far. ..........It's tommorrow morning over there now so they may or may not say any more about it. ...............markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Old 06-06-2009, 02:04 AM   #14

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

what better way to go rope around your junk and a freaky hooker spanking you telling you that "You have been a bad bad boy"......

Old 06-06-2009, 04:32 AM   #15

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

72 year old guys don't generally commit suicide. It happens, but if you made it that far, you finish it out.

Am I weird in that I was saddened when it appeared to be suicide, but now that it appears to be a misadventure with a Thai hooker, at 72, almost makes him a heroic role model?

And I just discovered that Mask from TapouT died, respected all he did for the sport and up and coming fighters, but was okay with it, since he went in a Ferrari with a chick half his age.

Old 06-06-2009, 05:29 AM   #16
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
what better way to go rope around your junk and a freaky hooker spanking you telling you that "You have been a bad bad boy"......
That is wrong/sick in so many ways, To leave this world as a joke in a way removes any thing you diid right in life. He was a good actor.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 06-06-2009, 05:36 AM   #17
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
72 year old guys don't generally commit suicide. It happens, but if you made it that far, you finish it out.

Am I weird in that I was saddened when it appeared to be suicide, but now that it appears to be a misadventure with a Thai hooker, at 72, almost makes him a heroic role model?

And I just discovered that Mask from TapouT died, respected all he did for the sport and up and coming fighters, but was okay with it, since he went in a Ferrari with a chick half his age.
It's one thing to die crashing a Ferrari a whole nother thing to leave this world hanging in a closet hard to see that as a heroic roll model. I expect to live a well expereinced life but don't want to leave this world hung up by a Thai hooker in a closet. WTF that is truly a sad way to leave this world!

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:50 AM   #18

I guess if I had the choice between twisted metal car wreck and freaky Thai hooker tying the noose a lil' too tight I'd choose... well, that ain't much of a choice I guess now is it?

"People live too long, dogs don't live long enough" - FTF Member-

Old 06-06-2009, 07:02 AM   #19
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcreep927 View Post
I guess if I had the choice between twisted metal car wreck and freaky Thai hooker tying the noose a lil' too tight I'd choose... well, that ain't much of a choice I guess now is it?
I think it was an comparison between the two, not so much how you expect to leave this world. Most of will us will leave this world in a far less notable state. All the same if I had to choose a twisted wreck in a sports car is a far better way to go than being hung by a thai hooker.

Quote:

Old 06-06-2009, 07:31 AM   #20

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I have set aside funds for just this sort of exit.

RIP Mr. Carradine and Godspeed. Thank you for the entertainment while it lasted.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD