Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Water Boy Syndrome......

Quote:
Originally Posted by cddbrowns View Post
Um, he was TRYING to tell the cop he had a CCW......even had the card in his hand. Unless you missed that part of the video, the cop didnt care about whatever the dude was saying, he was more worried about yelling "LIAR" at the guy for saying he knew the girl.
So we have an illitarate and irate cop and one dumb yankee.... or your in a heap of trouble BOY......... I my self would have liked a good old fashion SHOOT OUT. and let the courts decide, and if the jury is picked from FTF members it's a HUNG JURY......THIS COP SAYS YOU ARE GUILTY UNTILL PROVEN INOCENT.........IN MY COURT OF LAW.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 07-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #32
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Wow! Sad to see LEO like that adding to the anti-LEO fire.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:34 PM   #33

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Every time a cop does this kind of **** it puts a bad light on the rest of the good cops. Now this will have a lot of bad feed back from the citizens aimed at all cops and we know that is not right because thee are good cops out there.

I don't believe anything more will happen to the offending cop then a slap on the wrist and maybe he will have to attend some sensativity training.

Old 07-22-2011, 01:37 AM   #34

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

And cops wonder why so many people don't trust them. A sad reality is there is one of these guys in many the PDs in this country. My tmie living in Cincinnati Ohio I ran into a couple of these guys. It was apparently my bad for working a shift that put me driving home at 2-3 in the morning and having to drive through was I was told a bad neighborhood to be in. It was the quickest way to the highway from my work. At least back then there was a lot of LEO around Ohio that didn't like the idea of anyone without a badge carrying a weapon. I would have thought that in the last 25 years that would have changes a little. Guess not.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-22-2011, 01:59 AM   #35

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Here's my take:

The guy inn the back seat was the pimp for the girl. The driver had picked up the pimp who was directing the driver to the girl. As they pulled up the girl approaches the car to work out a deal. the police see what's going on and they pull up and light up the stopped car.

Based on knowledge and experience, they know the girl was getting ready to solicit and they knew the guy in the back was the pimp and maybe had dope on him. (If he was a friend of the driver he'd of been in the front). They figure the pimp or the girl are probably wanted a warrant or two so they focus their attention on them. They also assume the driver is a suburbanite and is there to pick up a hooker and is relatively harmless.

At this point they (more #1 officer) is going to show them who is boss and don't try to BS him because he knows what's going on. #2 officer checks the back seat for dumped crack or meth. Not paying attention to the driver.

After all is said and done with the two, #1 officer decides to "scare" the suburbanite to the point where the guy will never come to this part of town again. #1 officer will not let this guy get a word in because in his mind it will all be B.S.

It's then when he finds out about the gun. What happens now is officer #1 is so pi$$ed at himself for ignoring the guy with a gun putting himself and his partner in jeopardy. He is so pi$$ed, he lashes out at the guy who is relatively(used loosely) innocent because of the officers own stupidity and carelessness.

What the cop is trying to do is justify in his mind that the driver is wrong and in his actions he is going to justify in covering his mistakes. The more he gets into it, the madder he becomes and it only fuels his thoughts that he's justified because this guy hid a gun on him.

What's really surprising is that the officers know there is cameras and they are wired for sound and yet he is so mad that he ignores them and continues his tirade against the driver still trying to abate his possible close call with death and it was his fault.

The officer#1 will no longer have a job in law enforcement, anywhere again. It is extremely unlikely he will face any criminal charges. The second officer will probably be given a short suspension and sent for retraining.

The driver will get some cash settlement, an apology, and his permit back.

Everything about that stop went wrong as soon as both officers went for the pimp and the hooker and left the driver by himself.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:26 AM   #36

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
Here's my take:

The guy inn the back seat was the pimp for the girl. The driver had picked up the pimp who was directing the driver to the girl. As they pulled up the girl approaches the car to work out a deal. the police see what's going on and they pull up and light up the stopped car.

Based on knowledge and experience, they know the girl was getting ready to solicit and they knew the guy in the back was the pimp and maybe had dope on him. (If he was a friend of the driver he'd of been in the front). They figure the pimp or the girl are probably wanted a warrant or two so they focus their attention on them. They also assume the driver is a suburbanite and is there to pick up a hooker and is relatively harmless.

At this point they (more #1 officer) is going to show them who is boss and don't try to BS him because he knows what's going on. #2 officer checks the back seat for dumped crack or meth. Not paying attention to the driver.

After all is said and done with the two, #1 officer decides to "scare" the suburbanite to the point where the guy will never come to this part of town again. #1 officer will not let this guy get a word in because in his mind it will all be B.S.

It's then when he finds out about the gun. What happens now is officer #1 is so pi$$ed at himself for ignoring the guy with a gun putting himself and his partner in jeopardy. He is so pi$$ed, he lashes out at the guy who is relatively(used loosely) innocent because of the officers own stupidity and carelessness.

What the cop is trying to do is justify in his mind that the driver is wrong and in his actions he is going to justify in covering his mistakes. The more he gets into it, the madder he becomes and it only fuels his thoughts that he's justified because this guy hid a gun on him.

What's really surprising is that the officers know there is cameras and they are wired for sound and yet he is so mad that he ignores them and continues his tirade against the driver still trying to abate his possible close call with death and it was his fault.

The officer#1 will no longer have a job in law enforcement, anywhere again. It is extremely unlikely he will face any criminal charges. The second officer will probably be given a short suspension and sent for retraining.

The driver will get some cash settlement, an apology, and his permit back.

Everything about that stop went wrong as soon as both officers went for the pimp and the hooker and left the driver by himself.
Yeah what he said.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:45 AM   #37

Liked 1880 Times on 972 Posts
Likes Given: 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
Here's my take: . (snip) . . and left the driver by himself.
Could be. .....................

Last edited by Vincine; 07-22-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:11 AM   #38
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2337 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 846

C'mon CJ. That's not called for.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Last edited by CA357; 07-22-2011 at 06:03 AM. Reason: the quoted post was deleted, let it go away.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:16 AM   #39

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

CJ, that does not apply to everyone.

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Last edited by CA357; 07-22-2011 at 06:06 AM. Reason: the above post was deleted, let it go away.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:44 AM   #40

Liked 795 Times on 424 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasshartt View Post
CJ, that does not apply to everyone.
Granted... I should have added "95%" to the first statement.

I've been pulled over for wheelies or doing stupid high speeds on the bike and been cursed at, smacked, kicked in the knee (hard enough that I limped for a week), and in more than one case pulled over by a cop that previously caught me being stupid on the bike and ticketed for doing over 20mph of the posted limit when I was at or below the speed limit. And I've never done more than get a little mouthy. They are professional ticket writers. They are not the judge or the jury. Professional ticket writers; nothing more.

From my own personal experience, there isn't a cop with in the country below the level of State Police this is anything more than a complete waist of oxygen.

There might be a few (just giving the benefit of the doubt), but I haven't met one yet.

I've had two very close friends (and I mean to the level that my wife refereed to them as my husbands. We were always together) that became cops and they changed straight out of the academy. Total day and night change and they arrested people for $hit they did just a few months prior and still do.

Basically, I hold zero respect for any cop that isn't at least a state officer. And this video points out only one reason as to why. If they cared that much about the law and right and wrong, they'd have gone to law school. But hey; half a$$ed effort gets half a$$ed results huh?

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Last edited by CourtJester; 07-22-2011 at 05:17 AM.