Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 07:23 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 128 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 246

YES I had two go back and watch the last half of that video again...Those two cops don't know what the other is doing.....and a HOT-HEAD does not help......

Old 07-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Man over board.......

And I was repromanded for my remarks....... This is what happens to people that have to put up with all the sh%t day after day. Two wrongs don't make it right. The officer didn't follow the book and the a%% hole with the pistol didn't know what he was suposed to do in this type of situation. I keep a loaded gun in my truck and get pulled over the first thing I do is put my hands out the widow and tell the officer I have a loaded weapon in the truck. And you better make damn sure you do not MOVE beyound that point. It's better to be cuffed and released than to be shot dead by some SCARED COP............

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 07-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #13

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Butthole! Glad he didn't get away with it!

Old 07-21-2011, 07:47 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Default Quick Draw Dawgg...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Butthole! Glad he didn't get away with it!
Which one..............

Old 07-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #15

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poink88 View Post
He sure handled it very well though and stayed calm, respectful, agreeable and even too apologetic.
Yes, he sure did, can't say I would have been anywhere near as patient with that "LEO" and I use the term loosely. Un-frickin-believable!!! What the H**L makes him think he has the right to communicate threats like that!?!? Similar incident a while back, the driver informed the LEO he was a CCW permit holder and was carrying. Was promptly tazed, thrown to the ground, cuffed and detained until the PD supervisor could arrive on site. Turns out, the LEO had never even heard of a CCW and knew NOTHING about such laws...how does that happen??? And friends give me a hard time for doing 54 in a 55...an ounce of prevention I says....

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 07-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Default Mout Point.....

Demodon'ts and Republican'ts.......I don't want to die for my country..... But I'll die defending it.....

Old 07-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #17

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

WOW, NEVER ESCALATE!!!

And that works both ways!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 07-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #18

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
... and the a%% hole with the pistol didn't know what he was suposed to do in this type of situation. I keep a loaded gun in my truck and get pulled over the first thing I do is put my hands out the widow and tell the officer I have a loaded weapon in the truck. And you better make damn sure you do not MOVE beyound that point. It's better to be cuffed and released than to be shot dead by some SCARED COP............
As near as I can tell the driver did try to inform the officer at least twice and was shouted down.

2010: "Of course I'll waive my rights. I don't want to miss my connecting flight."

Old 07-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #19

Liked 134 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 245

I think they should take a portion, if not all of it, of this video and use it in CCW classes as an example of how to react in the situation(at least for the driver), along with maybe some other videos of a correct interaction between the two in a similar or same situation.

It would likely do wonders for both law abiding parties should they ever have that encounter. I dont think it ever hurts to see some reminders on how to stay calm and cool in a situation where another is not, especially when there is such a difference in the level of authority between the two.

While I acknowledge approaching a possibly armed suspect or civilian could be nerver racking and is plenty reason to be on edge, at the same time, having a LEO threaten you while you're trying to cooperate would be kind of scary too.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #20

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
And I was repromanded for my remarks....... This is what happens to people that have to put up with all the sh%t day after day. Two wrongs don't make it right. The officer didn't follow the book and the a%% hole with the pistol didn't know what he was suposed to do in this type of situation. I keep a loaded gun in my truck and get pulled over the first thing I do is put my hands out the widow and tell the officer I have a loaded weapon in the truck. And you better make damn sure you do not MOVE beyound that point. It's better to be cuffed and released than to be shot dead by some SCARED COP............
Um, he was TRYING to tell the cop he had a CCW......even had the card in his hand. Unless you missed that part of the video, the cop didnt care about whatever the dude was saying, he was more worried about yelling "LIAR" at the guy for saying he knew the girl.