Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Daniel Defense Money Troubles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Daniel Defense Money Troubles

Surprisingly, looks like Daniel Defense is having some financial difficulties. Sounds like they invested too much in new product development and a new facility at the wrong time.

Wonder of this is an indication we should be seeing the market return to some sense of normality.

Lifetime Member, Second Amendment Foundation

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-01-2009, 03:56 AM   #2

I have never handled there product so I have no opinion about their quality but it seems like it is the wrong time to sell really expensive AR's. I hope they make it through this rough patch because I would like to get the chance to shoot/test their guns.

Old 08-01-2009, 04:11 AM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Forget that, why on Earth is this guy being brought to the news forefront when he died almost 20 years ago?

Civil Rights Champion Jim Burwell Led Double Life

WTF??

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 08-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #4

They make nice stuff, but it is pricey. I have one of their Lite rails. Very nicely made, and in a standard carbine length it's actually lighter than the stock plastic hand guards.

Lifetime Member, Second Amendment Foundation