Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Dango needs an avatar (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/dango-needs-avatar-87190/)

yayamamasami 03-22-2013 09:45 PM

Dango needs an avatar
 
3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 92237

I put forth these three. Please vote or add your own

gearhead396 03-22-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yayamamasami

I put forth these three. Please vote or add your own

I'm pretty sure that monkey is perfect hahaha he looks pretty":confused :eek" hahaha

yayamamasami 03-22-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gearhead396

I'm pretty sure that monkey is perfect hahaha

Can't find a pink drunk monkey!!

yayamamasami 03-22-2013 09:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I stand corrected:




Attachment 92240

dango 03-22-2013 09:52 PM

Well , being the gamer that I am , I say let the forum pick it..! Since I got a sense of humor and can laugh at myself , have at it and whatever yaul picks,
that's what it shall be ..! :D :confused:

yayamamasami 03-22-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango
Well , being the gamer that I am , I say let the forum pick it..! Since I got a sense of humor and can laugh at myself , have at it and whatever yaul picks,
that's what it shall be ..! :D :confused:

You're a true douche... er, gentleman!!! All in favor, vote now, please!!

dango 03-22-2013 09:58 PM

One suggestion , Give that monkey a large ***** and you got it..! ;):)

yayamamasami 03-22-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango
One suggestion , Give that monkey a large ***** and you got it..! ;):)

It's ok, you can say "vagina" here. I don't think that word is banned...

winds-of-change 03-22-2013 10:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think this might be a good avatar for Dango.

texaswoodworker 03-22-2013 10:04 PM

http://www.goodfuneralguide.co.uk/wo...13/02/dodo.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:58 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.