Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Daddy's Rules for Dating

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 12:43 AM   #141
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 501 Times on 319 Posts
Likes Given: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Yeah the boys are only half the problem... No is a pretty easy word to say...
taking my own daughters out of the picture... I'd put the problem at 75% the girls and 50% the boys. Watching how some of these girls act is unbelievable. I'm not talking about provocative clothing, just actions alone. I'm shocked at some of the things I see just in this fairly nice neighborhood. And, I don't shock easily!

Old 06-08-2012, 01:45 AM   #142
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2695 Times on 1508 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
taking my own daughters out of the picture... I'd put the problem at 75% the girls and 50% the boys. Watching how some of these girls act is unbelievable. I'm not talking about provocative clothing, just actions alone. I'm shocked at some of the things I see just in this fairly nice neighborhood. And, I don't shock easily!
I'd almost agree with you except that doesn't add up and I'd put it about 60 40, the way you talk and the way you dress says a lot about you; but I can honestly say I didn't walk around dressed like a skank and I have never asked a guy out or even asked for a guy's phone number but I still had boyfriends in high school trying to get me to sleep with them....

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:20 AM   #143

Liked 182 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 296

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
Yeah I printed off a few of the applications for future use since my daughter is only 5!
My girlfriend of 4 years' dad is ex air force and is still on base as a civilian chief of firemen training....I had to fill out one of these applications

Good thing they love me haha

Old 06-08-2012, 02:21 AM   #144
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 501 Times on 319 Posts
Likes Given: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
I'd almost agree with you except that doesn't add up and I'd put it about 60 40, the way you talk and the way you dress says a lot about you; but I can honestly say I didn't walk around dressed like a skank and I have never asked a guy out or even asked for a guy's phone number but I still had boyfriends in high school trying to get me to sleep with them....
Maybe it's the high class ghetto I live in. Mostly absent fathers, young girls desperate for male attention.