Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Daaaayyyum Man! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/daaaayyyum-man-97532/)

Vikingdad 09-24-2013 02:10 AM

Daaaayyyum Man!
 
Dude! That' harsh!


winds-of-change 09-24-2013 03:04 AM

What an idiot. Was that a cell phone he had in his hand?

Rick1967 09-24-2013 03:12 AM

I think it was a hair brush. The retard is lucky nobody shot him.

winds-of-change 09-24-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick1967 (Post 1381472)
I think it was a hair brush. The retard is lucky nobody shot him.

They were too busy scrambling. I like how he says, "What the **** is wrong with them?"

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing...h-laughter.gif

JW357 09-24-2013 03:31 AM

I like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z8s1B3_YQv4

winds-of-change 09-24-2013 03:39 AM

Pretty funny. I guy who I used to hang around with when I was in college turned his windshield sprayers off to the side. We'd drive by people walking on the sidewalk and squirt them. It was hysterically funny. :D

TimL2952 09-24-2013 03:56 AM

You know all of these are staged right? None of them thought he actually had a gun, they were all friends and acquaintances helping him with the video.

JW357 09-24-2013 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUBrowningBoy (Post 1381510)
You know all of these are staged right? None of them thought he actually had a gun, they were all friends and acquaintances helping him with the video.

Whatever, ruin the fun too, with the conspiracies.

Vikingdad 09-24-2013 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1381479)
They were too busy scrambling. I like how he says, "What the **** is wrong with them?"

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing...h-laughter.gif

Yes, its his comment that makes it funny. LOL!

winds-of-change 09-24-2013 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUBrowningBoy (Post 1381510)
You know all of these are staged right? None of them thought he actually had a gun, they were all friends and acquaintances helping him with the video.

Probably..........but it was still funny.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.