Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Criminalization of Christianity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 03:14 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
yes the bills and the amendments were brought up by christians but they themselves would be highly peeved off at what has come to our country.
This is true, but they would be peeved because of how far from God we have moved since thier time.

I don't care if your an athiest (OK, I do care because I know the end of the story) but I do aknowledge your right to make that choice just like I have made mine. All I am stating here is the fact that this thread was not about religion but about "rights". Lets stay on topic and stop stomping on each other! Is this too much to ask?

Oh, by the way if the state and church were not seperate then right now the state would be telling you what your religion is. Not good!

And gojubrian, I'm reading.

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.

Last edited by MrKimber; 03-16-2009 at 03:16 AM.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:52 AM   #52

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKimber View Post
This is true, but they would be peeved because of how far from God we have moved since thier time.

I don't care if your an athiest (OK, I do care because I know the end of the story) but I do aknowledge your right to make that choice just like I have made mine. All I am stating here is the fact that this thread was not about religion but about "rights". Lets stay on topic and stop stomping on each other! Is this too much to ask?

Oh, by the way if the state and church were not seperate then right now the state would be telling you what your religion is. Not good!

And gojubrian, I'm reading.
when i went to school we were allowed to say "may the lord be with"... fill in the blank with out some person getting mad about it. but know if a tragedy were to strike some one and the principal or dean were to say that he would get into trouble. i think thats wrong. i dont care what other people beleive as long as they dont force it upon me, which i dont ever recall happening. and i realize that this thread was started to talk about our rights being slowly taken from us, and i definitly wasnt stomping on anyone. someone made a comment that i didnt agree with and i was telling a point of veiw that alot of people dont ever think about. i agree with pretty much everyone on here that this is wrong, despite my beliefs. this is a land founded under god, and the only people that are trying to take that away are the people that most likely werent even born here in the first place. if they dont like how we do things.... they have two choices, 1 turn around and go back to where you came from, or 2 die and rot somewhere else. this is our land by golly it will remain that way and one final note No one knows the final story.

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 03-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #53

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
do you know about american history... the christians came here stole land, murdered native babies, raped women, murdered the natve men and piliaged every village that has been here. now lets go down cross the border ok. they almost completely destroyed everything that the azteks and mayans ever wrote and built, why....... to convert those "savages" in to christianity. dont be a biggot.i not even gunna get into the poor slaves brought over by christians and then their treatment they received and are still receiving. i honestly think all religion is non sense. it just another excuse to hate some one. that is why im athiest and proud of it
Proud or not, the numbers do not even come close to compare. If you are going to choose to attack someone's faith, at least be semi educated about the facts. The Spanish Inquisition was neither Christian supported or purported. It was a bunch brutal Spaniards who used the "authority" of the pope to conduct inquisitions throughout the world. The real inquisitions were not torturous in even physical in any form. But these clowns used that lie to gain support and financing from the church which they would not have got had the church known their true intentions. The act and the men were actually secular and more on YOUR side than any religion.

The first sign of ignorance is the name calling. Dude, don't ever call me a bigot. Keep the personal attacks to yourself. But if you really want to go there, we can certainly do that... bring it to the Bunker. I'm not above making a grown man cry.

Last edited by user4; 03-16-2009 at 12:21 PM.