Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Crazy people

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
Be Here Now
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Crazy people

My husband and I were giving blood today in the Red Cross bus. This crazy lady (with a son the age of high teens wearing a clown wig hat and carrying a fake sword) come into thebus. She starts screaming because she didn't want her daughter in there and starts opening up the little interview rooms. It was like a Jerry Springer commercial. Considering that one arm was out of use I was starting to weigh my options when they got her under control. I think I might have to go back to the thread of racking with one hand for future reference. It would of came in handy today......

__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 06-24-2012, 05:22 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jordan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Defiance,Ohio
Posts: 1,255
Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
My husband and I were giving blood today in the Red Cross bus. This crazy lady (with a son the age of high teens wearing a clown wig hat and carrying a fake sword) come into thebus. She starts screaming because she didn't want her daughter in there and starts opening up the little interview rooms. It was like a Jerry Springer commercial. Considering that one arm was out of use I was starting to weigh my options when they got her under control. I think I might have to go back to the thread of racking with one hand for future reference. It would of came in handy today......
Or you could carry one in the chamber?
__________________

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

jordan89 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:28 AM   #3
Be Here Now
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan89

Or you could carry one in the chamber?
Very true.......
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:31 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jordan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Defiance,Ohio
Posts: 1,255
Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
Very true.......
It would be your best bet. Is there a reason why you don't do so already? Are you worried about the gun going off?
__________________

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

jordan89 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:52 AM   #5
Be Here Now
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan89

It would be your best bet. Is there a reason why you don't do so already? Are you worried about the gun going off?
Not worried about it just going off, I worry that in a stressful situation I would accidentally pull the trigger when taking it out of my pocket. This can be resolved if I would just buy a holster. I haven't rushed to get one because my husband always has his.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:56 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jordan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Defiance,Ohio
Posts: 1,255
Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
Not worried about it just going off, I worry that in a stressful situation I would accidentally pull the trigger when taking it out of my pocket. This can be resolved if I would just buy a holster. I haven't rushed to get one because my husband always has his.
Well, now you have a reason to buy one

youtube has lots of cool holster videos. I know that it can be difficult for women to pick out holsters due to their figure/wardrobe, so when you find one you're interested in I'd do a youtube search and check out the reviews .
__________________

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

jordan89 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:00 AM   #7
Be Here Now
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan89

Well, now you have a reason to buy one

youtube has lots of cool holster videos. I know that it can be difficult for women to pick out holsters due to their figure/wardrobe, so when you find one you're interested in I'd do a youtube search and check out the reviews .
My wardrobe would not be an issue because I only wear pants. I don't do the dress and skirt thing. I will look into it for sure.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:36 AM   #8
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 21,276
Liked 6112 Times on 3703 Posts
Likes Given: 6918

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
My wardrobe would not be an issue because I only wear pants. I don't do the dress and skirt thing. I will look into it for sure.
I swear, girl, you and I have a lot in common.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #9
Be Here Now
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I swear, girl, you and I have a lot in common.
I think you're right.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:00 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lima,Ohio
Posts: 2,437
Liked 1758 Times on 802 Posts
Likes Given: 1781

Default

Glad to hear it turned out ok for you.

__________________
rjd3282 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Crazy Gun People Ranger-6 General Handgun Discussion 4 04-18-2012 09:34 PM
THIS is the reason normal people are scared of guns and people with guns DodgerBlue Legal and Activism 51 03-28-2012 02:58 AM
for MA people, or people who know MA laws.. mattynicks3 General Rifle Discussion 2 12-27-2010 02:46 AM
guns don't kill people, people kill people dhelix Politics, Religion and Controversy 77 03-04-2010 01:49 AM
More crazy people kodiak1973 Politics, Religion and Controversy 9 02-16-2010 04:32 PM