Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Crazy people (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/crazy-people-67003/)

Zombiegirl 06-24-2012 06:20 AM

Crazy people

My husband and I were giving blood today in the Red Cross bus. This crazy lady (with a son the age of high teens wearing a clown wig hat and carrying a fake sword) come into thebus. She starts screaming because she didn't want her daughter in there and starts opening up the little interview rooms. It was like a Jerry Springer commercial. Considering that one arm was out of use I was starting to weigh my options when they got her under control. I think I might have to go back to the thread of racking with one hand for future reference. It would of came in handy today......

jordan89 06-24-2012 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiegirl (Post 847334)
My husband and I were giving blood today in the Red Cross bus. This crazy lady (with a son the age of high teens wearing a clown wig hat and carrying a fake sword) come into thebus. She starts screaming because she didn't want her daughter in there and starts opening up the little interview rooms. It was like a Jerry Springer commercial. Considering that one arm was out of use I was starting to weigh my options when they got her under control. I think I might have to go back to the thread of racking with one hand for future reference. It would of came in handy today......

Or you could carry one in the chamber?

Zombiegirl 06-24-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordan89

Or you could carry one in the chamber?

Very true.......

jordan89 06-24-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiegirl (Post 847349)
Very true.......

It would be your best bet. Is there a reason why you don't do so already? Are you worried about the gun going off?

Zombiegirl 06-24-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

It would be your best bet. Is there a reason why you don't do so already? Are you worried about the gun going off?

Not worried about it just going off, I worry that in a stressful situation I would accidentally pull the trigger when taking it out of my pocket. This can be resolved if I would just buy a holster. I haven't rushed to get one because my husband always has his.

jordan89 06-24-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiegirl (Post 847371)
Not worried about it just going off, I worry that in a stressful situation I would accidentally pull the trigger when taking it out of my pocket. This can be resolved if I would just buy a holster. I haven't rushed to get one because my husband always has his.

Well, now you have a reason to buy one :)

youtube has lots of cool holster videos. I know that it can be difficult for women to pick out holsters due to their figure/wardrobe, so when you find one you're interested in I'd do a youtube search and check out the reviews .

Zombiegirl 06-24-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Well, now you have a reason to buy one :)

youtube has lots of cool holster videos. I know that it can be difficult for women to pick out holsters due to their figure/wardrobe, so when you find one you're interested in I'd do a youtube search and check out the reviews .

My wardrobe would not be an issue because I only wear pants. I don't do the dress and skirt thing. I will look into it for sure.

winds-of-change 06-24-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiegirl (Post 847385)
My wardrobe would not be an issue because I only wear pants. I don't do the dress and skirt thing. I will look into it for sure.

I swear, girl, you and I have a lot in common.

Zombiegirl 06-24-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I swear, girl, you and I have a lot in common.

I think you're right. ;)

rjd3282 06-24-2012 11:00 AM

Glad to hear it turned out ok for you.