Courthouse security

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Courthouse security

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2013, 06:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Default Courthouse security

So I live in a smaller County, not the smallest, but smaller, in Oregon. All the nearby counties have your typical courthouses with metal detectors and everyone has to pass through, even court employees. Then they wand ya, while 3 or 4 others stand by, apparently "just in case".

However my County has this...

Stupid app still doesn't work.

Okay I'll describe it instead. A single metal detector, unattended and an employee entrance, literally 3 feet to the left, door propped open. Lol

What's the point? I could've walked in with all kinds of guns and never been caught. Couldn't believe it. Absolutely hilarious!!!

Was actually really disappointed, had worn all of my holsters at once, empty, including knife sheaths, and was really looking forward to making my statement, silently... taking each one off and print it through a conveyor xray (which they also didn't have).

BTB 0
Law Enforcement 1

forumrunner_20130319_223922.jpg   forumrunner_20130319_223940.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-20-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Funnier, when we walked in we did so through the opened door, as we did so there was a deputy coming out of the restroom, clearly seeing us do this. He just walked off and we went about our way.