Cool Video Thread - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Cool Video Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:02 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Incredible sniper shots.

Old 04-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #62

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Heart Warming

Old 04-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #63

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Seen it before, and its still shocking.

Still not going to watch any of those idol shows.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:08 AM   #64

Default #10 What is the method for Drug Testing and Alcohol Testing?

Hi. Pretty long time I'm looking closely to the www.firearmstalk.com. I like this forum. I'm not sure is the this right category , but I really need the answer.

#10 What is the correct method for Drug Testing and Alcohol Testing?
I read a post made by a certified urine tester and breath analyzer that urine tests are for drugs such as marijuana, amphetamines, etc. and alcohol tests are breath tests which are accurate up to ten hours. Is this the correct method and factual information for the following tests due to probation?

I'm Not Rich Enough to Buy Cheap Stuff

Old 04-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #65
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8703 Times on 3766 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

No, not the correct forum, but anyway...
Urine tests are conducted to detect the products that your body produces when various drugs are taken into the body. Different screens are performed for different drugs. There are "quick" tests, involving a test strip. The definitive "proof" is by gas chromatography (used to confirm, since instant tests have a % of false positives, and false negatives) Alcohol use can be determined from a sample of the blood or breath. Alcohol in the blood is gradually broken down by the body. A very small portion is released into the lungs, and can be detected and measured in exhaled breath.

How long AFTER a taking a drug or alcohol will the test still show it? Varies. Depends on the drug, and the test.

And FWIW, there is another test series called RIAH, that uses a hair sample- and will detect any drug use in past 6 months. You can ask Marion Barry how well that works. Sent him to Federal prison.

Bottom line- if you are on probation or parole, you better stay squeaky clean IF you like being a free man. If you want a chance to become Bubba's wife, go ahead and have that doobie.