Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A cool gun support/decal site who donates to NRA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 04:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Default A cool gun support/decal site who donates to NRA

Just came across this guy's thread and scooped up my first decal tonight. Check out this bad boy I just scooped up! These are super cheap by the way....

I am certainly going to sport these around my home and obviously the vehicle. I like how its sort of discreet but us in the know can figure it out

Here's his site:
http://superdecals.net/gundecals.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-23-2013, 05:09 AM   #2

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I never put gun decals on my vehicles. That is a sure way to get your home robbed and you car broken into.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #3

I dont think I would post an ACTUAL gun sticker anywhere on my vehicle, for reasons you just posted. I think 95% of folks wouldnt even know what this means! Thats why I bought this one and wanted to share...I think its cool how its hidden and proudly supports 2A. I bought it in white

It doesnt advertise than I have a Glock in my car, which wouldnt happen anyways because its always on me

Old 02-23-2013, 07:51 AM   #4
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6956 Times on 4186 Posts
Likes Given: 8363

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
I never put gun decals on my vehicles. That is a sure way to get your home robbed and you car broken into.
Maybe, maybe not. Might be a good "don't mess with me" message. There are many places to post these decals other than your car.

This vendor also has many other decals such as the POW*MIA decals and other military decals. He also has one I really like that says "Shoot like a girl if you can". He also sells t-shirts. When my financial situation loosens up a bit I am going to buy a couple things from this seller.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 02-23-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #5

Agreed Winds...

I mean it's all personal preference when it comes to this sorta thing, I equate it to open carry versus concealed ya know? I just fell in love with this 2A design and think it strikes a perfect balance between cool and discreet. I will also be covering my gun workbench with more of the funnier and dirty ones!

I fully support this guy and what he's doing, plus it gives NRA a nice kickback. Rock on fella, can't wait to put this decal on my rear windshield!

Old 02-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #6

Liked 1094 Times on 655 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215
Just came across this guy's thread and scooped up my first decal tonight. Check out this bad boy I just scooped up! These are super cheap by the way....

I am certainly going to sport these around my home and obviously the vehicle. I like how its sort of discreet but us in the know can figure it out

Here's his site:
http://superdecals.net/gundecals.html
Very cool looking decal! I'll have to check this site out thanks! I have a Superman and Gumby decal on my vehicle. Alot of times people ask if I'm Superman or if Gumby is in the car.