Conspiracy Theory - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Conspiracy Theory

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

can all be seen in the "obama deception" vid and "loose change" or at infowars. The 9/11 report leaves out a massive hole of info about the event... now why would they do that?

Must've been the third building falling down... from a little piece of wing... hitting ... a massive building... causing it to collapse from "fire damage".
Thank God they had JUST put a massive insurance policy on that puppy!

Old 12-08-2009, 01:08 AM   #12

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmboyz View Post
Has anyone else watched Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.. I just watched the one from last week about HAARP and was some very interesting stuff. mind blowing to think they can change weather patterns, mind control, or blow things out of the sky from thousands of miles away.

Things like this make me fear our government more than any single man around
The thing about using HAARP for "mind control" was a bit hinkey (read ) to say the least. When the nerd told him to plug his ears, he put the piezo-electric transducers on each side of Ventura's jaw. It's called mandibular transmission of sound and it's not mind control but a simple scientific fact that ANYONE can read about, not to mention do themselves. Ventura said he didn't hear the music but felt it at the top of his head. That was because the piezo-electric transducers were inducing vibrations in his jaw and those vibrations were transmitted, through his skull, making it "seem" like the sound was above (or in) his head.

Old 12-08-2009, 01:17 AM   #13

Didn't Jesse Ventura do commercials for slim jims in the 80's ? I bet they planted subliminal suggestions in the programming too. I think I'll go get a slim Jim and a beer .................markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Old 12-08-2009, 01:20 AM   #14

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
The thing about using HAARP for "mind control" was a bit hinkey (read ) to say the least. When the nerd told him to plug his ears, he put the piezo-electric transducers on each side of Ventura's jaw. It's called mandibular transmission of sound and it's not mind control but a simple scientific fact that ANYONE can read about, not to mention do themselves. Ventura said he didn't hear the music but felt it at the top of his head. That was because the piezo-electric transducers were inducing vibrations in his jaw and those vibrations were transmitted, through his skull, making it "seem" like the sound was above (or in) his head.
I'm confused, Ventura was a seal and don't they use that kind of thing with the seal covert radio's?

Old 12-08-2009, 07:04 AM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Jesse Ventura is one bad ass.. Was an underwater demolitions expert in the service, went to pro wrestling. Then was actually a Mayor of a state.. Seen politics, acting and served our country..
Slim Jim commercial was Randy Savage. I think.. Damn, that last beer made me stupid...Well, more than usual..

Gunpowder Addict For 40 Years Now

Old 12-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #16

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
I'm confused, Ventura was a seal and don't they use that kind of thing with the seal covert radio's?
I don't think they use anything but earpiece radios. If they do use piezo-electric technology, Ventura knows about it, and this particular part of the program gets a huge bulls**t flag because that's what he's spewing.

Old 01-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

doublepost

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 01-21-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Old 01-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Apparently, that Chavez fellow thinks we used HAARP or something like it to cause the earthquake in Haiti.

Chavez says US 'weapon' caused Haiti quake
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:55:24 GMT
Font size :

US soldiers land by helicopter at the garden of the damaged Presidential Palace in Port-au-Prince on January 19. Thousands more troops have been tasked with providing security for aid distribution.

Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez Wednesday accused the United States of causing the destruction in Haiti by testing a 'tectonic weapon' to induce the catastrophic earthquake that hit the country last week.

President Chavez said the US was "playing God" by testing devices capable of creating eco-type catastrophes, the Spanish newspaper ABC quoted him as saying.

A 7.0-magnitude quake rattled the desperately poor country on January 12, killing an estimated 100,000 to 200,000 people. As Haiti looks to the world for basic sustenance, the authorities say the biggest dangers facing survivors are untreated wounds and rising disease.

Following the quake, appeals for humanitarian aid were responded to globally. However, the nation is struggling with violence and looting as aid is still not enough for the tens of thousands left homeless and injured.

Chavez said the killer earthquake followed a test of "weapon of earthquakes" just offshore from Haiti. He did not elaborate on the source of his claim.

The outspoken leader had earlier accused the US of occupying Haiti "under the guise of the natural disaster."

At least 11,000 US troops have been dispatched to the country to provide security for aid distribution efforts.

Venezuelan media have reported that the earthquake "may be associated with the project called HAARP, a system that can generate violent and unexpected changes in climate."

HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is a study run in Alaska directed at the occasional reconfiguration of the properties of the Earth's ionosphere to improve satellite communications.

Former US Secretary of Defense William Cohen in 1997 expressed concerned over countries engaging "in eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

Chavez says US 'weapon' caused Haiti quake

Crack kills.

favorite comment "@long live President Chavez
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:46:47 GMT
we all now that you are Chavez positing here. dont you have anything better to do like run your country?"

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #19
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2872 Times on 1496 Posts
Likes Given: 257

Chavez is an absolute loon! Yes we can make earth quakes. The device is called an atomic bomb (Hydrogen bomb can also be used). It would be pretty clear to the world we set off an atomic device. The Richter scale readings are WAY different than a natural earthquake.
But then again, WE control the measuring/recording devices.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 01-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #20

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

To hear my wife tell it, it's pretty much all MY fault. I can be blamed for a wide array of ills that plague our wonderful planet. Everything from famine to feminine itch. I am the leading cause of tooth decay in third world countries. I am why the French always surrender. 2012? Yup, that's my doing. I'm not sure why I haven't got the bill for Haiti's destruction, but don't bother sending it. I'm not going to pay.