Conspiracy.........Ack..! CRIES FOUL..! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Conspiracy.........Ack..! CRIES FOUL..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #11
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

damn Dango! you're all over the place with that post!

okay, slow down, take a deep breath and relax. dammit! relax!

glad you came back Dango!

dango Likes This 
Old 03-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1918 Times on 843 Posts
Likes Given: 1442

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Auuuuuuuuuurgh..! Now , this ain't fair , "Sleeping with the enemy"..?
Not literally , but , 'SHE's Using MY PC"..! IN MY HOUSE , IN MYyyyyyyy MAN CAVE.....!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeek.....Ack -n- SO-FOR-TH..!

I'll be Bauck and catch up , but right now , I gotta get more AMMO , She's out shooting the "Master-Bate" ..! Eeeeek..! No-way Beootch . ~!! Bout two make that "IMPOSSIBLE SHOT"..! Grrrrrrl..! She's got a "Wedgie coming < talk about
"PANTIES" in a wad , Think "KNOTS"..in PINK..!

Auuuuuuuuuuuugh..! Needs Mo ammo , I ain't loosen NO-WAY , I'll be back..!
Time for a pass-word..? Eeeeeeeek..!
Master -Bate being the key word in this statement if she is your, neighbor/wife/girlfriend and you keep acting like this!!!!
dango Likes This 
Old 03-25-2013, 12:53 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4447 Times on 2467 Posts
Likes Given: 22396

The strangest of all things and me , if you were to meet me in the flesh , you would never ever know it..! A calm demeanor , quiet and observant , a wall flower by first impressions..! You get to see what's in my mind and not at all what I project in the flesh..! I'm an analyst by nature but with a high energy
Twang..! Who would a thunk..? A "SLEEPER" , "DRUNKEN MONKEY" you would never know..! EeeeeeK..! Scary ain't it..? I know everybody here's got a visual , some illusion and that is only human nature , but I think you may be a tad off..! Only a handful know me intimately..! 250 MPH on the inside , 25 MPH by deception.! Guess yur all right though , (WEIRD)..!

PS: PssssT THIS AIN'T NO .........ACT..!

Last edited by dango; 03-25-2013 at 12:55 AM.
People Like This