Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Conflicting news reporting over Newtown shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Default Conflicting news reporting over Newtown shooting

This video was posted on facebook by a friend yesterday,seems very controversial and conflicting to what has been reported by media over the Newtown shooting.

What are your thoughts and opinion about this news video clip?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-25-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1941 Times on 1040 Posts
Likes Given: 2889

The news clip, is old. The coroner says the kids and adults were killed with a rifle. A CT state trooper on another website responded to the site. He says all were killed with the Bushmaster rifle. The trooper says police found over 150 empty cartridge cases at the scene.

Quote:
He used the Bushmaster on the victims, and the Glock on himself. Quite possibly the worst thing I have seen in 16 years of LE. Over 150 rounds fired. The major crime squad is still on scene counting spent rounds and bullet strikes.

Last edited by alsaqr; 01-25-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Old 01-25-2013, 02:47 PM   #3

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
The trooper says police found over 150 empty cartridge cases at the scene.
I should think so ... being that it was reported that all the victims had between 3 to 11 wounds, the law of averages would equate that to 7 wounds per victim or 182 wounds.

I'd like to know EXACTLY how many rounds were fired I find it HIGHLY suspicious that the shooter ... who had no formal training, or any training of any kind that can be determined ... could kill 26 victims in the reported 10 minute time frame it took without 1 single missed shot? no FTF's? no FTE's? and not 1 child being able to flee a classroom while the shooter took time to reload ... at least 6 times?

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's syndrome or Asperger disorder, is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical (peculiar, odd) use of language are frequently reported.[1][2]

With all that has been reported and all that is known ... this story sounds like one the greatest displays of rifle marksmanship in the history or rifles

I'm not contesting that the tragic event happened, nor am I contesting the horrible loss of the lives of those children and adults. But the official story wreaks with inconsistencies and fallacy!!!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

ellis36 Likes This 
Old 01-25-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

The one major problem I see is that there is NO formal report that I can find, for Americans to review and know definitively what firearms were used, how many rounds were fired and the timing it took. There is surveillance footage that can be reviewed and time stamps that can easily be used to create a timeline. I can guarantee that if this waste of human flesh were still alive we would be hearing a ton about it. But since there is no case to build, the only thing that will be helped by a timeline and factual data in this case would be to squash the left's anti-gun and weapons ban agenda.

I said this on FB, in 50 years this era will be looked at with shame for the way that American's rights were threatened, stepped on and used as a pawn.

Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56