Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Conflicting news reporting over Newtown shooting (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/conflicting-news-reporting-over-newtown-shooting-82400/)

MOshooter 01-25-2013 12:44 PM

Conflicting news reporting over Newtown shooting

This video was posted on facebook by a friend yesterday,seems very controversial and conflicting to what has been reported by media over the Newtown shooting.

What are your thoughts and opinion about this news video clip?

alsaqr 01-25-2013 01:17 PM

The news clip, is old. The coroner says the kids and adults were killed with a rifle. A CT state trooper on another website responded to the site. He says all were killed with the Bushmaster rifle. The trooper says police found over 150 empty cartridge cases at the scene.

Quote:

He used the Bushmaster on the victims, and the Glock on himself. Quite possibly the worst thing I have seen in 16 years of LE. Over 150 rounds fired. The major crime squad is still on scene counting spent rounds and bullet strikes.

dog2000tj 01-25-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsaqr (Post 1109485)
The trooper says police found over 150 empty cartridge cases at the scene.

I should think so ... being that it was reported that all the victims had between 3 to 11 wounds, the law of averages would equate that to 7 wounds per victim or 182 wounds.

I'd like to know EXACTLY how many rounds were fired :confused: I find it HIGHLY suspicious that the shooter ... who had no formal training, or any training of any kind that can be determined ... could kill 26 victims in the reported 10 minute time frame it took without 1 single missed shot? no FTF's? no FTE's? and not 1 child being able to flee a classroom while the shooter took time to reload ... at least 6 times? :confused:

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's syndrome or Asperger disorder, is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical (peculiar, odd) use of language are frequently reported.[1][2]

With all that has been reported and all that is known ... this story sounds like one the greatest displays of rifle marksmanship in the history or rifles :cool:

I'm not contesting that the tragic event happened, nor am I contesting the horrible loss of the lives of those children and adults. But the official story wreaks with inconsistencies and fallacy!!! :mad:

drvsafe 01-25-2013 03:18 PM

The one major problem I see is that there is NO formal report that I can find, for Americans to review and know definitively what firearms were used, how many rounds were fired and the timing it took. There is surveillance footage that can be reviewed and time stamps that can easily be used to create a timeline. I can guarantee that if this waste of human flesh were still alive we would be hearing a ton about it. But since there is no case to build, the only thing that will be helped by a timeline and factual data in this case would be to squash the left's anti-gun and weapons ban agenda.

I said this on FB, in 50 years this era will be looked at with shame for the way that American's rights were threatened, stepped on and used as a pawn.