Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Company waits until April 3 to resume orders? (passover)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 761 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Why is this turning into a religious debate? Botach has every right to run their business however they wish and to observe their religious beliefs. They also have a responsibility to fully inform their customers if there will be an inconvenience or delay, which they apparently didn't do. Why shouldn't the OP be upset at this point due to their continued failure to respond? How is that religious intolerance?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

People Like This 
Old 04-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #32

Liked 33 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215 View Post
I dont need a lesson in theology. And dont give me a load of "spend your money elsewhere/free market" crap. They were deceptive from day one...had I known they were a bunch of morons I would have taken my money elsewhere

I want my freaking money back, and at least SOME form of human communication from these people!
That was not a theology lesson, I just felt your remarks bordered on being anti-Semitic.

What kind of "crap" would like then?

Let's just be friends on the forum.

Last edited by johnr43; 04-08-2013 at 11:04 PM. Reason: addition

Old 04-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #33

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Nobody else felt that unwarranted religious slam except you.....

?

Old 04-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #34
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5645 Times on 3319 Posts
Likes Given: 4756

Quote:

?
Once my Grandmother hit a drunken uncle with her purse and knocked him smoooooth out; it turned out she had a hefty bible with metal corners in there. THAT is a religious slam. He was much more respectful after that, though.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

johnr43 Likes This 
Old 04-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #35
War and Peace
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 16876 Times on 9779 Posts
Likes Given: 43998

i think enough time has passed that it's to the point of ridiculous. i suggest that you do as 'Gello suggested. contact your credit card company and get your money refunded and contact the BBB about them.

it's has nothing to do with religous beliefs but how they conduct business. from what i have seen and heard, this isn't doing business properly or with courtesy to the customer. communication is the key factor. being made aware of dates they will be closed and returning phone calls and emails are a part of doing business correctly.

SS215, i hope you get this resolved soon.

Old 04-08-2013, 11:43 PM   #36

Liked 33 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 84

Quote:

?
Ah! Wonderful words, "unwarranted" and the all inclusive "nobody". So, then it was warranted? "Nobody" and "except you" ... makes me feel so alone!

finis...

Old 04-08-2013, 11:53 PM   #37

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Lets get back on track here....Horrible customer service.

And seriously, you know NOTHING about me or my views. My step-dad is Jewish and I can count on both hands my number of Jewish friends. Nice try pal.

I will not respond to any more baseless/ridiculous claims about religious views. This is a very straightforward gripe, before I was derailed by John. Anyways, BOTACH gets a big fat 2 thumbs down from me. And after seeing the Google results I think its safe to say....RUN from this company.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #38

Liked 812 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr43 View Post
Not really worth commenting on... Go to CTD then. You had a choice. As my Dad always told me "you pays your money and takes your chance."
The silliest comment in particular is about "taking a chance;" what are you talking about? This isn't supposed to be a gamble. Since when is buying something about taking a chance? Is it the gun-buyers' lottery!? Maybe to Botach it is...

StainlessSteel was lied to! So much for vaunted religious convictions.

We're talking about a deceptive seller and I urge Firearms Talk to step up and publicly reject any future adverstising from them.

Me, I'm proud to be an honest infidel.

Last edited by HockaLouis; 04-09-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #39
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5645 Times on 3319 Posts
Likes Given: 4756

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
The silliest comment in particular is about "taking a chance;" what are you talking about? This isn't supposed to be a gamble. Since when is buying something about taking a chance!? ...
I remember something about "let the buyer beware" being printed on some reeeeeally old vases, think it was in Latin...

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 04-09-2013, 12:45 AM   #40

Liked 812 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Ah, so if you know law and latin as well as the loathing of bears you'll recognize in pari delicto my learned jurist. There are clearly only one wronged and one wrong-doing party each here.

And perhaps advertisers here should be vetted (differently?) if StainlessSteel's quick research found Botach questionable...

And as for johnr injecting religion here as anything other than a fact and going out of his way to call someone the "R" word, well, I'm not going far out on a limb to disclose him for what HE is: a lefty liberal. Stereotypical one. Can't stand on the facts to defend his warped perspective that StainlessSteel has a duty to shut up and sit down, obvious right and wrong become subjective to "diverstity," and ultimately Stainless must be attacked personally as a "R"acist to be marginalized.

Last edited by HockaLouis; 04-09-2013 at 01:02 AM.
johnr43 Likes This