Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Company waits until April 3 to resume orders? (passover)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

johnr43;
We are big boys. We can deal with good news. We can deal with bad news. We should not deal with NO news. They took advantage and squandered any courtesy and the benefit of the doubt I initially suggested too. They didn't want to lose business so didn't tell anyone they weren't actually working for a week. Then they got backlogged and refuse to respond.

That was their choice, their decisions, not the goy's. Sorry, their actions are not kosher!

By the way, how much longer would YOU give them if it was YOUR order, eh?

Old 04-08-2013, 10:00 PM   #22
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 866 Times on 414 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Hell, the next thing you know they will be delaying purchases for Jerry Lewis birthday!!

JP-US Naval Aviation AMSC 20 years ( retired) ASW/Aircrew Wings
US Naval Academy Shooting Instructor (Annapolis) and shooting team member
Alway keep your six covered

Old 04-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #23

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

I am respectful of all faiths and holidays, but my order shoulda been pushed to the top of the freaking pile once Passover was over but nope....not even a damn response yet. Worst customer service Ive ever encountered. I doubt this company is THIS busy but if so....email your freaking customers and keep us in the loop, not in the dark.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #24

Interesting, first result popped up for "BOTACH TACTICAL BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE"

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326115

(sorry if posting a link to another forum is against any rules. For the record that forum SUCKS....just drawing a comparison!)

**EDIT***

WOW, the entire first page of Google results were all from horrible customer service experiences dating back to '08

Last edited by StainlessSteel215; 04-08-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #25

Liked 33 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 84

Default Other Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I wonder how we would feel if a similar situation happened to one of our online orders due to a Halal holiday for an Islamic-owned vendor with poor communication skills? I would be pretty darn pissed off myself.
That would be very different. At the heart of Islamic doctrine they are encouraged to rid the world of the "People of the Book",viz., Christians and Jews among others. Islam has always been a political movement with a god mixed in it.. They are the descendants of Esau. Allah is NOT the God of the Bible - and never was. It's all out there if you read enough history written over many, many centuries (and use many historical points of view to be fair). Islam has become corrupted so much but is still and has been a "religion" of hatred. True Judaism and Christianity have also become corrupted over the centuries. Political Correctness is a poison we are slowly dying of. Toss in "Plausible Deniability" and you have a nearly perfect recipe for disaster.

You're welcome to dispute the above, but closer to home the U.S. Constitution has been grossly corrupted over a relatively short period of time - just look no further than the 2nd Amendment and what many states have done to it.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #26

Liked 33 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
johnr43;
We are big boys. We can deal with good news. We can deal with bad news. We should not deal with NO news. They took advantage and squandered any courtesy and the benefit of the doubt I initially suggested too. They didn't want to lose business so didn't tell anyone they weren't actually working for a week. Then they got backlogged and refuse to respond.

That was their choice, their decisions, not the goy's. Sorry, their actions are not kosher!

By the way, how much longer would YOU give them if it was YOUR order, eh?

Not really worth commenting on... Go to CTD then. You had a choice. As my Dad always told me "you pays your money and takes your chance."

Old 04-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #27

I dont need a lesson in theology. And dont give me a load of "spend your money elsewhere/free market" crap. They were deceptive from day one...had I known they were a bunch of morons I would have taken my money elsewhere

I want my freaking money back, and at least SOME form of human communication from these people!

Old 04-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr43 View Post
That would be very different....
Not for me. Distrust of Islam aside, if your business is going to be closed for a holiday that isn't a postal holiday/national holiday/bank holiday/school holiday, you need to let your customers with open orders know this. The nature of the holiday does not matter.

Now, if you are taking your staff on a bear hunt, I applaud your efforts, but let your customers know ahead of time.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

johnr43 Likes This 
Old 04-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2660 Times on 1547 Posts
Likes Given: 1498

Vote with your dollars Stainless, and thanks for the heads-up on Botach!

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

People Like This 
Old 04-08-2013, 10:40 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215 View Post
Interesting, first result popped up for "BOTACH TACTICAL BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE"

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326115

(sorry if posting a link to another forum is against any rules. For the record that forum SUCKS....just drawing a comparison!)

**EDIT***

WOW, the entire first page of Google results were all from horrible customer service experiences dating back to '08
Might be a sign to go ahead with contact at the Better Business Bureau and a call to the credit card to reverse the charge.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

johnr43 Likes This