Common Gun Mistakes in Movies - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Common Gun Mistakes in Movies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default ...like television static...

on days like this one needed a special1st's tool. it was a grey day transitioning to muggy summer night. a night with rain just out of reach. grey like television static. he blended in with the city crowd, just so much condensation on the glass of this sunset strip world. the building in question was three blocks away and he had plenty of time. time to walk randomly from storefront to window to doorway, checking for tails and anyone giving him more than half the time of day. he blended right into the grey.

-the car he had parked a quarter mile from his intended target was already wiped meticulously clean. he had made sure of that just after he snapped a wilson combat magazine full of federal 230 grain JHPs into the well of his custom officer's model 1911. on days like this one needed a special1st's tool. he press-checked the chamber, watching to make sure the round was seated properly, flicked the safety up and stowed his weapon just behind his right hip underneath his grey waterproof windbreaker. "it never hurts to be ready for rain." his grandfather had told him that when he was young. of course, his grandpa would probably be turning barrel rolls in his grave if he knew the career path his "little guy" had taken after leaving the military. still, $200k was pretty hard to turn down just for some weasel turning states evidence.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-i ran out of time writing this straight on here, sorry folks... gotta start getting ready for work and junk... you get the idea though, im sure.

Last edited by trustkill676; 01-21-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: apparently the word s-p-e-c-i-a-l-i-s-t isnt allowed...

Old 01-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #22

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Ha ha - These are getting pretty good. Who knew we had some many creative folks on the boards... LOL

Good stuff - Keep it going.

JD

Old 01-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #23

A hot summer Texas day had never been so dark. Steam rising off the payment all Murdoc could see was darkness. It had been two days since his wife was killed by a drunk driver slamming into the side of her little VW bug and spinning her into a ditch. Murdoc believed in letting the law take care of things, but this was personal.

Murdoc found his address and waited across the street for the bastard to get home. Sitting in his car he loaded two 16 round clips of Gold Dot .40 S&W 165gr for his Springfield Armory XDm .40. Then loaded one clip pulled back the slide to load the chamber and slowly decided this might be enough and dropped the magazine and loaded in one more round.

That bastard showed up and Murdoc had planned how methodical he would end this man's life as pay back, but as he approached this son of a .... he just raised his hand, and pulled trigger as the barrel grazed the surface of this man's nose as he turned to face Murdoc. The blood splatter seemed to wipe away the darkness. Murdoc couldn't help but notice the weight being lifted off his shoulders.

Murdoc walked to his car and sat in the driver seat and threw the gun in the passenger seat and started rocking back in forth and mumbling. "Damn," he thought. "I hope the cops show up soon, I am going to hate doing this for an hour, but I gotta do something to show an emotional breakdown occurred. I am not going to jail for setting this thing right. Especially not for that ass hole."

Springfield Armory XDm .40 S&W
Davis Industries P-380

Last edited by Stuie; 01-21-2009 at 09:51 PM.