Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Coming: NOT your Grandpa's TV.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/coming-not-your-grandpas-tv-18526/)

themanbeau 09-25-2009 07:09 PM

Coming: NOT your Grandpa's TV....

I thought this was interesting, on the TV/tech front-:D

"By 2015 more than 12 billion devices will be capable of connecting to 500 billion hours of TV and video content, says chip giant Intel."

BBC NEWS | Technology | Future is TV-shaped, says Intel

On a related front, I think this is the BEST source for (general) tech news/updates ANYWHERE (automatic emails are available, too):

Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine

Enjoy: :)

orangello 09-25-2009 08:28 PM

I voted "hangin with friends", but one of my good friends is a plant, not sure that counts.

skullcrusher 09-25-2009 09:50 PM

Kinda funny how you never post a poll that is anonymous. Why is that? :rolleyes:

themanbeau 09-25-2009 09:55 PM

Coming: NOT....

Quote:

Kinda funny how you never post a poll that is anonymous. Why is that?
Kinda funny how you keep clicking on my threads, when I asked you not to. :rolleyes:

:confused:

themanbeau 09-25-2009 09:57 PM

Coming: NOT....

Quote:

I voted "hangin with friends", but one of my good friends is a plant, not sure that counts.
Yeah, plants can be cool, :cool: as long as we're not talking cannibas.

Thanks for reply- :)

stalkingbear 09-25-2009 10:07 PM

I was under the impression that as a member he can click on any public thread he wants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanbeau (Post 165496)
Kinda funny how you keep clicking on my threads, when I asked you not to. :rolleyes:

skullcrusher 09-25-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanbeau (Post 165496)

Ooops. Dang it, I can never follow instructions. Write it off to loss of short-term-I'll-respond-to-any-thread-I-wish-syndrome. :cool:

dunerunner 09-25-2009 10:46 PM

I didn't see brewing beer on the list!! That takes at least three hours a day out of my life, whether I'm brewing, monitoring a fermentation, writing or modifying a recipe or just cleaning the brew system.

OK, not every day; but a I wish it did!!! :D

Route 66 Rambler 09-26-2009 12:03 AM

Dude, no reading? No cars? I do a lot of internet, not all of it's here though, I've got a couple of web sites and enjoy messing with that stuff. And I also spend a lot of time cruising around on lefty sites and ruining their comment areas with a little common sense.

cpttango30 09-26-2009 01:58 AM

Dude you are a little dense aren't you.

If not pot what other plant do you spend a lot of time with?

Why, pray tell are you picking a fight with Skull? He is an upstanding SUPPORTING MEMBER that didn't demand his own "International Forum" and Demand to mod it within 2 days of landing here. Your going to find that if you pick at one of us their is going to be plenty of puffed up chests and plenty of muscle flexing going on. Why? because we stick together better than ass cheeks with super glue. We my fight a little from time to time but we are a family and family stick together.

Yes I know you ponied up the $15 for supporting membership and I recognize that. It doesn't however make you one of the Core Supporting Members. It takes a lot go gain access to that special group of guy and gals. In week or two since you got here you sure have stirred the pot quite a bit. For being so Christian you sure don't act like one.