Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > It Is Coming! Beware! It Is Coming!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2686 Times on 1340 Posts
Likes Given: 261

There is nothing I want bad enough to put up with the craziness.

NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman

Old 11-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #32

Liked 1036 Times on 751 Posts
Likes Given: 537

I am a regular at walgreens christmas morning or eve . If I could strap a tv to the harley i would have no problems but damn those women cant drive at best buy , I could not even get into the shopping center last year , at least on the harley I can drive thru the median and grassy areas to by pass all the other nut jobs
I feel a old sawed off Remington sxs stuffed into a leather holster on the front forks would make a very good intimidating statement , I dont like to open carry but christmas shopping is a perfect time to do so . ''You cant be arrested from others making assumptions lmao''

'' so lay down .... the threat is real '' lmao

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Last edited by MobileMarine; 11-05-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Old 11-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #33

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

This wasnt black friday but, whenever the PS2 realeased i went to my local walmart and there were people camping in the parking lot. Whenever we lined up at the door i was like #5 out of probably 20. They stated that they only had 7 PS2 consoles available. I thought " cool im #5 in line" whenever they unlocked the door people instantly lost their ever loving damn mind. Grown adults behind me started running ahead of everyone,people were running into shelves knocking items into the floor. A couple of people knocked over the entire battery kiosk and i was just shocked at the behavior of these people. Of course when i made it back to electronics "walking" all the consoles were snatched up, even a 10yr old boy with his dad didnt get one because a 50something year old woman snatched it from the sales clerk as he was giving it to the boy. As i walked out empty handed a female.employee stopped me and told me to give her my number,so i did. The next day she called me and said that she saw me and that she noticed that i was one of the FEW that didnt act like a raving idiot. She then said " there were 3 more consoles that came in today, im holding one until you can get here"..so patience can pay sometimes

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 11-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

The reason for the season is the birth of Jesus Christ. Gift giving and celebrations are all fine. Christmas trees, decorations, children's visions of sugar plums etc. are all just dandy and sweet. But they are nothing in comparison to the Divine Gift we were given long ago...

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #35

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadPanda View Post
Last year I was at my wal-mart for the midnight sale, and it was rather... uneventful Nothing bad happened and everything went according to plan. I even got some $5 blu-rays
Well the 1911 on your hip and the Mossy over-the-shoulder may have had something to do with it...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 11-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #36

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Indeed. That's what the internet is for.

Shopping, finding bargains and saving money, while in your underwear....or naked!
Why are you online in someone else's underwear?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 11-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #37

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357
The reason for the season is the birth of Jesus Christ. Gift giving and celebrations are all fine. Christmas trees, decorations, children's visions of sugar plums etc. are all just dandy and sweet. But they are nothing in comparison to the Divine Gift we were given long ago...
Amen brother..

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 11-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #38
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1807 Times on 1036 Posts
Likes Given: 3682

Most of the normal people are working at the big retail. It is always a nightmare. I have to work, no schedule has been posted for that timeframe. Wife is prepared to have a very small Turkey.

I might break the camer to work and snap a few photos, if allowed!

Does anyone remember the Cabbage Patch Kids sickness back in the early 80's? The fights that happened between moms wanting that doll, even cops stayed out of the way!