Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Combat Pawn Opening the Store (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/combat-pawn-opening-store-68396/)

silverado113 07-17-2012 04:35 PM

Combat Pawn Opening the Store

I couldn't stop laughing. WOW!:rolleyes:

powell0892 07-17-2012 04:44 PM

Hahaha this was very entertaining thanks for sharing.

Zombiegirl 07-17-2012 04:48 PM

My husband watched this last night. Cheesy....

KeysKelly 07-17-2012 04:54 PM

I hope the start of this video was a joke. Can you imagine the calls to the Police when they are running around the parking lot pointing loaded guns?

mountainman13 07-17-2012 05:01 PM

This is exactly Why I started a thread on the show the other day but it seemed nobody had seen it yet and nobody brought it up. Guess your timing is better than mine. Lol

silverado113 07-17-2012 05:03 PM

You should have included the video mountain! I didn't see anything in your thread about the way they opened the store. Gotta love reality t.v...lol

mountainman13 07-17-2012 05:04 PM

Yeah I wanted to see if anyone else brought it up and everyone was asking what channel the show was on. Lol

JonM 07-17-2012 05:33 PM

I honestly did not think it was possible to get any dumber than sons of guns lololol

purehavoc 07-17-2012 05:41 PM

Talk about ripping off the customers , I watched it last night and the guy told the seller that the state law says they cannot offer a pawn for more than $500 per item . WTF he took in 2 guns well over $1200 each and got them for $1000 for the pair . Man I guess Im in the wrong business and where ever they are at people were carrying in guns with no cases so clearing the parking lot probably isnt a issue with the police or community but very unneeded to say the least . With the kinds of programs they are putting on TV now a days it should be free because there isnt much entertainment left out there . :(

mountainman13 07-17-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc
Talk about ripping off the customers , I watched it last night and the guy told the seller that the state law says they cannot offer a pawn for more than $500 per item . WTF he took in 2 guns well over $1200 each and got them for $1000 for the pair . Man I guess Im in the wrong business and where ever they are at people were carrying in guns with no cases so clearing the parking lot probably isnt a issue with the police or community but very unneeded to say the least . With the kinds of programs they are putting on TV now a days it should be free because there isnt much entertainment left out there . :(

You gotta keep in mind it's a pawn though. He didn't buy them he gave a loan on them. That said he could have been cool about it and taken the Scopes off and wrote separate tickets on them to give the guy a decent amount.