Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Colorado Area Members

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Default Colorado Area Members

Just wanted to give a heads up on this news article I ran across. Might raise some interest!

Colorado Springs Police may sell seized Firearms!

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-26-2009, 02:41 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8588 Times on 3725 Posts
Likes Given: 1320

BigByrd- here in the East, a lot of depts clear out the evidence room every few years- dealers bid on the firearms as a lot.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 08-26-2009, 03:46 AM   #3

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
BigByrd- here in the East, a lot of depts clear out the evidence room every few years- dealers bid on the firearms as a lot.
I'v been told that before but as I understood it in the article, its new to the Springs area and figured I'd give people a heads up.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun