collections agency question... - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > collections agency question...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2014, 08:35 PM   #21
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8673 Times on 5015 Posts
Likes Given: 11275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
First of all, thank you all for the advise.

McCool, this is exactly what I did. I told them when they provide me a written document stating that they will remove credit reporting from my credit, i will make the payment just to be done with it.
I know that I have recourse under the soldiers and sailors act, but I'll start with this and see where it goes from there.

I'm a Dave Ramsey fan myself, but I was just wanting to get the good credit score for a home purchase I'm planning on making in the upcoming year.

Again, Thanks for the help and advise.
Don't hold anything back on them. Use the S&S Act to its fullest effect. They will not hold anything back on you so it stands to reason that you should fight fire with fire.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.