Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > CNN's Piers Morgan Goes on a Shooting Rampage in Texas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 123 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Ben Shapiro's debate with Morgan was an eye opener.

From the start, Shapiro OWNED Morgan.

Watch it.

eldar

Old 02-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #12

Liked 16 Times on 7 Posts

This country was established so we could get out from under the tyrannical rule of England, and now people like Piers Morgan (a Brit) are coming into our country trying to force their belief system on us. This all sounds very familiar to me. The last time England tried to force their rule upon us there ended up being a revolution. If I could be so bold to say, sounds like another one could be queuing up in the not so distant future or America! Preserve our rights. Tyrants in critical positions such as our current Commander in Chief only have one goal, total domination and power over a nation to weak to take a stand, and he will take all the help he can get, hence Piers Morgan.

RagenFlac

-Gun control is sighting up your target and hitting the mark on your first shot.

People Like This 
Old 02-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #13

Liked 87 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagenFlac View Post
This country was established so we could get out from under the tyrannical rule of England, and now people like Piers Morgan (a Brit) are coming into our country trying to force their belief system on us. This all sounds very familiar to me. The last time England tried to force their rule upon us there ended up being a revolution. If I could be so bold to say, sounds like another one could be queuing up in the not so distant future or America! Preserve our rights. Tyrants in critical positions such as our current Commander in Chief only have one goal, total domination and power over a nation to weak to take a stand, and he will take all the help he can get, hence Piers Morgan.
I am a Brit and it's not my belief system it's Morgan's and people of his ilk. Same type of people you have in your own country. We should not make this a nationality thing because it's not. The Brits suffered under the same tyrannical oppression as you did at the time of the revolution just like our current gov don't represent me or many other's like me.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:21 PM   #14

Liked 87 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
I will never forget my time in England. It was always, Why are "Yanks" so into Blood Sports? I would never return to that country.
A bit touchy aren't we?

Old 02-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #15

Liked 72 Times on 57 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
I am a Brit and it's not my belief system it's Morgan's and people of his ilk. Same type of people you have in your own country. We should not make this a nationality thing because it's not. The Brits suffered under the same tyrannical oppression as you did at the time of the revolution just like our current gov don't represent me or many other's like me.
You got a point there.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #16
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 210 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Morgan will not be on our airwaves for much longer. His ratings are horrendous. His show was beaten by RuPaul's drag queen show a few times...

Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56
tri70 Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #17

Liked 255 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Quote:
Really, you want to just come out and call me a liar? That is a true story. It was in the news for several days when I was last in England in 2005
I didn't think it was you making the quotes i was talking about in the interview.

Elaborate on what the story was. The people in the uk have the same rights to self defence as many states in America.
So if he used reasonable force there would be no problem.

Last edited by manta; 02-07-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #18
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 210 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarbeast View Post
Ben Shapiro's debate with Morgan was an eye opener.

From the start, Shapiro OWNED Morgan.

Watch it.

eldar
I posted a link to this interview. Very composed throughout and not only took aim but was right on target with Morgan. It probably comes from being bullied a lot as a kid, lol.

But he completely owned Morgan and the interview. the pro gun side needs more positive role models in the media like Ben Shapiro.
Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56
eldarbeast Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #19

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

Next they need to go to England and walk the streets at night with no gun, no security. And just use a small spy camera, no TV cameras on the shoulder. Or they could go to Chicago and see if he do the same, even with a camera crew he would not make it 3 blocks! . Don't just shoot the guns, walk were we walk (or don't ) and see what we deal with. Soft judges on criminals, we need some justice!

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #20
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner

Liked 621 Times on 473 Posts
Likes Given: 1083

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta

I didn't think it was you making the quotes i was talking about in the interview.

Elaborate on what the story was. The people in the uk have the same rights to self defence as many states in America.
So if he used reasonable force there would be no problem.
What are you talking about? You can't carry guns or even knives, you people have no self defense freedoms

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY