CNN's Piers Morgan Goes on a Shooting Rampage in Texas

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > CNN's Piers Morgan Goes on a Shooting Rampage in Texas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 12:06 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Default CNN's Piers Morgan Goes on a Shooting Rampage in Texas

Piers Morgan came to the Houston area to learn firsthand from Texans about the weapons he is attacking and the strong feelings of Texans about their Second Amendment Rights. With a studio set up in the gun store showroom, Morgan interviewed Texas Attorney General Greg Abbot, State Senator Dan Patrick, and legendary guitarist and NRA board member Ted Nugent.

http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/stop-big-government/cnns-piers-morgan-goes-shooting-rampage-texas-0051001

Bob Price
Houston, Texas USA

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-06-2013, 12:51 AM   #2

Liked 77 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 19

He probably looked at it as his duty to keep all of that ammunition that he shot for FREE out of the hands of us criminal gun owners. Freakin ass clown.

If you've got one foot in yesterday, and the other in tomorrow, than you're pissing on today.
-unknown-

Old 02-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #3

Liked 87 Times on 66 Posts

I bet piers secretly fulfilled a child Hood dream shooting off all that ammo but he would never admit it.

I find many people over in England are fascinated with guns when you tell em your a shooter. You don't tell many only a select few u trust because there not that many of us and it can attracted unwanted attention.

I always tell them with pride despite their shocked responses but most of them u can tell they are desperate to find out more but there is a stigma attached to gun owners over here due to constant brain washing by media and gov. Its all very sad.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 567 Times on 375 Posts
Likes Given: 177

Interesting but both sides are coming out with stupid comments without backing them up. Example bellow.

Quote:
There was a store owner that got robbed, and he defended himself with a club and was going to jail for assaulting the guy, so it's a totally different mindset
That is rubbish to start with.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #5

Liked 87 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Interesting but both sides are coming out with stupid comments without backing them up. Example bellow.

Problem is nobody wants to give an inch on this one. I guess in the end everyone's gonna be disappointed with the outcome.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #6
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1108 Times on 710 Posts
Likes Given: 242

I bet he is worried about his job. He came into a gig that has him as a pitch man, and the current game of gun grab, he is loosing. He will be off to another assignment any day now. His speed was about right for the talent show.

The interview with the leader of GOA was atrocious.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #7

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Nothing involving that guy should be viewed...don't let yourself be drawn in to the entertainment aspect. And any prominent firearms advocate shouldn't be accomadating him in any way, shape or form.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
People Like This 
Old 02-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82
Nothing involving that guy should be viewed...don't let yourself be drawn in to the entertainment aspect. And any prominent firearms advocate shouldn't be accomadating him in any way, shape or form.
.....'Like'.....

Nate from WV, live in NC

Old 02-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #9

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post

Really, you want to just come out and call me a liar? That is a true story. It was in the news for several days when I was last in England in 2005.

Bob Price
Houston, Texas USA

bluez Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #10

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I will never forget my time in England. It was always, Why are "Yanks" so into Blood Sports? I would never return to that country.