CMP Affiliation
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > CMP Affiliation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 188 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 304

Default CMP Affiliation

Just a question to those that run this wonderful website...Have you ever considered making FirearmsTalk a CMP affiliated group?

Members could apply to the club and then be able to purchase firearms through the Civilian Marksmanship Program.

I AM a little biased when it comes to this question, because I am looking into purchasing an M1 from the CMP, but I am having trouble finding a club to "join."

You could even tie membership into the "supporting member" title. Pay to help the website, and to join the club.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here