Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Closed threads. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/closed-threads-18845/)

skullcrusher 10-05-2009 02:58 AM

Closed threads.

Seriously? Give me a good reason besides your feeling of inadequacy and I will go away. :confused:

rifleman1 10-05-2009 03:22 AM

im not a supporting member, but i was working on a list ive only been a member for maybe a month or so, so i was trying to review as many members as possible to get a good idea of who id want to survive and fight along aside.i guess you have to be a supporting member to have a brain maybe thats why im sitting here with a blank look on my face and drool on my key board cause i havent paid my dues.

Benning Boy 10-05-2009 04:00 AM

What goes on? I missed something/things?

Gojubrian 10-05-2009 06:02 AM

:confused: :confused:

NGIB 10-05-2009 08:41 AM

I'd guess a bunch of folks got their panties in a wad for not being picked as a Colony member. In general, only the SM's post enough that they are a known quantity...

WDB 10-05-2009 10:21 AM

Skull, Reading the thread it looks like you asked it to be closed, not happy with the direction the thread was going as the OP the mods gave what you asked for.

It was a epic thread and a sharp mind to put it together. I expect you wanted more to plead there case to get accepted but go figure a bunch of alpha males aren't going to plead there case to get selected to a colony. I didn't get a single mention and I was fine with that, it was a good read and a truly fun thread to follow.

Gojubrian 10-05-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGIB (Post 170073)
I'd guess a bunch of folks got their panties in a wad for not being picked as a Colony member. In general, only the SM's post enough that they are a known quantity...

OH!!! *goes back to check the thread* :p

NGIB 10-05-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojubrian (Post 170082)
OH!!! *goes back to check the thread* :p

There wasn't that much complaining in the thread but I'd bet the mods got a few PMs about it though...

Gojubrian 10-05-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGIB (Post 170086)
There wasn't that much complaining in the thread but I'd bet the mods got a few PMs about it though...

Yeah, but I did myself a disservice by not reading that thread earlier. :(

Much respect to you guys! This forum has the best threads on the web and I don't look at everyone, but I will from here on out.

Can we try a round #2?? :)

user4 10-05-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDB (Post 170079)
Skull, Reading the thread it looks like you asked it to be closed, not happy with the direction the thread was going as the OP the mods gave what you asked for.

Correct. Did you want it re-opened? You needn't start a whole thread to have that happen.
No one was complaining about the thread to me, at least...